Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 8:56 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
When you were a cub, how did you feel about Nala pinning you all the time?[/quote]

Well, i used to get really mad... it was one of those how come a girl is stronger then a boy situations, but that state of mind is for the little cubbies, I've left those thoughts behind me...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 9:02 pm

True. It’s good that you don’t think like that anymore! ;)

When Kiara was a cub, and she was feeling sad.. What would you do to cheer her up?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 9:07 pm

When kiara was little if she got upset i would try to let her know things are going to be alright, and i would try to sing her to sleep...

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 9:12 pm

That is so sweet :superexcited:

Do you personally feel like you’re too overprotective of Kiara? Have you ever discovered grey hairs in your mane because you worry so much? :lol:
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 9:15 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]

Do you personally feel like you’re too overprotective of Kiara? Have you ever discovered grey hairs in your mane because you worry so much? :lol:[/quote]

Well, i feel that i can be over protective at times, but with good reason it's hard to not be when you know theres a whole pride of lions and lionesses just waiting for the perfect opportunity to take their strike... my main reason is i can't give them that opportunity... and yes she has caused me quite a few gray mane hairs...:lol:
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 9:22 pm

I understand that. :understanding:

:lol:

Did you ever wish you had more cubs? And are you looking forward to becoming a grandfather?
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 9:24 pm

uhhh well i don't think i would be able to handle more then the two i already have heheh they're both trouble makers... As for becoming a grandfather, i just hope they wait until the time is right, and i do hope i'm around to meet my grand children...

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 9:33 pm

:lol: True, your cubs are both quite a handful!

And of course you’ll be around to see your grandchildren.. You’ll live to be 100! ;)

What do you think is Nalas favourite thing about you? :D
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 9:36 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]:lol: True, your cubs are both quite a handful!

And of course you’ll be around to see your grandchildren.. You’ll live to be 100! ;)

What do you think is Nalas favourite thing about you? :D[/quote]

Thanks for the vote of confidence 8-) ... and as for nala, My charming personality :cool:

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Well, you are quite charming, Simba :pretty:

So.. your thoughts on Kovu? How is he fitting in with the pride?
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King