Ask Simba

Ask Simba

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 8:09 pm

I see these are becoming very popular... i guess i can answer a few questions...go ahead, shoot!
Last edited by Ushujaa on April 5th, 2010, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Re: Ask Simba

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 8:19 pm

What is your favourite memory from when you were a cub and was living with Timon and Pumbaa in the jungle?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 8:22 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]What is your favourite memory from when you were a cub and was living with Timon and Pumbaa in the jungle?[/quote]

heheh good question, i had many good memories now that i think about it, my favorite must be all the times we would over to the log bridge and jump into the pool of water below...
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 8:26 pm

That sounds lovely! :smile2:

Why have you chosen to send Timon and Pumbaa to watch Kiara? Why not use Zazu, or even a lioness?
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 8:31 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]That sounds lovely! :smile2:

Why have you chosen to send Timon and Pumbaa to watch Kiara? Why not use Zazu, or even a lioness?[/quote]

well, i should have guessed this might come up.... to be honest, i know that while a lioness might be able to protect Kiara, i chose Timon and Pumbaa because i would trust them to put their lives on the line... should anything go really wrong Pumbaa and Timon could definitely cause a great distraction enough to get Kiara out of the situation, not to mention i feel like they're good influences on her... i mean they brought me up from a cub and look how i turned out heheh
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 8:33 pm

*giggles* Yeah.. you turned out great, hehe *cough* :innocent:

When you were a cub, did Sarabi bathe you often? It seems like you disliked it a whole lot. :P
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 8:35 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]*giggles* Yeah.. you turned out great, hehe *cough* :innocent:

When you were a cub, did Sarabi bathe you often? It seems like you disliked it a whole lot. :P[/quote]

What do i smell :? HA, but my mother did bathe me whenever i would come home... i used to get dirty... a lot

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 8:41 pm

[quote="Ushujaa"][quote="PrincessKiara"]*giggles* Yeah.. you turned out great, hehe *cough* :innocent:

When you were a cub, did Sarabi bathe you often? It seems like you disliked it a whole lot. :P[/quote]

What do i smell :? HA, but my mother did bathe me whenever i would come home... i used to get dirty... a lot
[/quote]

Only a little.. :innocent: Just kidding!

What is your favourite kind of prey? And do you still sometimes eat bugs?
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 8:45 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
Only a little.. :innocent: Just kidding!

What is your favourite kind of prey? And do you still sometimes eat bugs?[/quote]

Well i myself have out grown eating bugs... but as for my favorite pray... i like wildebeest, my father and i used to eat that all the time back when i was a young cub 8-)

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 8:50 pm

OK, I see! :happy2:

When you were a cub, how did you feel about Nala pinning you all the time?
PrincessKiara

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King