Sign This!

Sign This!

Postby Golionking » March 28th, 2010, 1:30 pm

Click this link to sign this petition to convince Disney to make another movie!

http://www.petitiononline.com/lionking/petition.html

Please do it now!

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Re: Sign This!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 28th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Guys, Disney will NOT continue the TLK series. They do not accept suggestions from fans, no matter how many signatures this will get.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » March 28th, 2010, 2:31 pm

I have no problems signing a petition for such a noble cause, even if it might be useless ^.^ However, I have the distinct feeling that this has been posted lol. If someone remembers where the old thread is we can revive it and close this duplicate.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KopaFan13 » March 28th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Kopa23 is right, they wont continue it. Sorry to dissapoint you but Disney just doesn’t want to make more. Sadly :cry:

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

I LOVE CubbieSimba :)

Pride Points: 0

Postby LionkingLover » March 28th, 2010, 4:58 pm

They wont make another one! Simba would have to be old and so would have to die! All the good characters would go! Sorry to tell you and disney wont make another! They wont want, they dont have the normal people who would make it!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Mike » March 28th, 2010, 5:18 pm

Looks like Kopa23 found the old one ^.^ Here it is.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=393
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Return to Beyond The Lion King