What if Kopa came back?

Re: What if Kopa came back?

Postby KiarasMate » March 3rd, 2010, 11:47 pm

Hmm...I don't know. MLK might come close to that drama at times. :) lol, j/k
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Golionking » March 4th, 2010, 2:46 am

If Kopa would be king Kiara and Kovu would be sad!

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby Takoto » March 8th, 2010, 6:38 pm

If Kiara and Kovu are already Queen and King, then... well, it would be "tough luck Kopa" seeing as he's been gone for god-knows how many years.
All I ever do
Is play BlazBlue
Takoto

Tubby Hazama Chibi <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2010, 12:00 am

What if indeed... :)

Personally, I think Kiara would be happy to let Kopa take over the throne, even if she had already become Queen. She never wanted it in the first place.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Skittakallista » March 30th, 2010, 7:42 pm

Oh the drama! Just imagine!
Maybe they would have to divide up the pridelands if they couldn't come to an agreement?
The madness hampsters
Every night they visit you,
Every night they come,
And bit by bit they take your brain
And feed it to their mum.
Skittakallista

RAWR!!!! Heh, I scared you!

Nickname(s): Skitta, Skittles, Skittie

Postby Ushujaa » March 30th, 2010, 7:50 pm

[quote="Takoto"]If Kiara and Kovu are already Queen and King, then... well, it would be "tough luck Kopa" seeing as he's been gone for god-knows how many years.[/quote]

but then it would be all like, "tough luck simba" seeing as Scar took the throne when no one was there...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Kina » March 30th, 2010, 8:24 pm

I have a feeling that if Kopa did return, were he alive, there would be several possibilities. Kiara may step down from the throne voluntarily, as she was second born, but Kopa would still have to fight/spar with Kovu for true recognition amongst the lionesses. However, as Kopa had the birthright, he could very well end up with the throne anyway.
Kina

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 30th, 2010, 8:50 pm

It depends if Kiara and Kovu wanted the throne or not. If they wanted to be free, then they would hand over the kingship to him immediately, I suppose. But if they did want it, then I guess Kopa would have to fight Kovu for his throne...
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Wereberess » April 2nd, 2010, 8:56 pm

Kopa never left.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King