Lion King United is in need of active staff!

Lion King United is in need of active staff!

Postby Simbadacub » February 25th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Hi guys, I was just in my Staffroom topic on LKU and me and the other admins were disscussing if we should get more active staff? So i agreed and decided to Post this message ^^ ok so if you look in my signature there should be a user bar of LKU? thats the site link ;) if you are willing to become one of our fellow staff members, please join and PM me on the Site, thanks :)

-Simbadacub
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Lion King United is in need of active staff!

Postby LionkingLover » February 26th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Id love to! Can you type in the website so I know that Im on the right website!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simbadacub » February 26th, 2010, 10:20 pm

please read above ;)
Simbadacub

Postby LionkingLover » February 26th, 2010, 10:50 pm

I did! So I go to LionKingUnited.com?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby Simbadacub » February 26th, 2010, 10:51 pm

you must not of read above i said look at my signature and click the user bar ;)
Simbadacub

Postby LionkingLover » February 26th, 2010, 10:56 pm

Oh! I didnt see that with the click! I saw the userbar! Kk!!

I made an account! Im NalaFan129!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Return to Beyond The Lion King