You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Re: You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Postby HasiraKali » July 9th, 2014, 12:01 am

[quote="juhouh"]When you know they live in the Pride Lands not Pridelands (how come almost 90% of people don't know this)[/quote]

I think part of this comes because even Disney can't get it together. :lol: Example: Legacy Collection "Hyenas in the Pride Land". Missing an S there, guys...

As for misspellings, the one that upsets me the most is "Pumba". There are two A's people!

And "Akuna" Matata.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 9th, 2014, 12:05 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]^^ When any kind of misspelling of a TLK character's name is enough to get you riled up.

Notable examples: Shimba, Moustafa, Serabi, Kobu, Covu, Kiaba, Zazoo, Kira, Zera

:x[/quote]
You don't how angry I get when people spell Zazu's name wrong...on purpose. :x
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » July 9th, 2014, 12:18 am

[quote="Zazus Mate"]
You don't how angry I get when people spell Zazu's name wrong...on purpose. :x[/quote]
Oh you should see the credits of TLK 1½ again
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 9th, 2014, 12:20 am

Oh trust me....I looked at them and it makes me just want to slap whoever did that...Really hard...or perhaps...Throw them off a cliff. :evil:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Haraka » July 9th, 2014, 12:40 am

the guy who mispelled Zazu in the credits is a pure genius (it didn't go unnoticed on the 20 years anniversary trust me ! :P)

Well you know you are a LK addict when half your internet tabs are more or less related to TLK
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 9th, 2014, 12:42 am

When you spend all your time on this website.
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Katelyn23 » July 10th, 2014, 6:38 am

You know you're a Lion King addict when... you specialize your Disney World MagicBand to say your name is Mufasa, and you have no issues being called that the entire time you're there.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 10th, 2014, 4:25 pm

[quote="Katelyn23"]You know you're a Lion King addict when... the way you break silences in conversations is by spitting out random fun facts about the films, even if they don't want to hear them.[/quote]
I used to do that all the time :)

When you know how much pieces of hair Simba has. 2,433,358
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby HasiraKali » July 10th, 2014, 6:10 pm

[quote="Katelyn23"]You know you're a Lion King addict when... you specialize your Disney World MagicBand to say your name is Mufasa, and you have no issues being called that the entire time you're there.[/quote]

Not to burst bubbles, but the name on the band itself is not the same as the name linked to the band. Whatever name is on your account is what pops up on their monitors. For example, my band says "AJ" on the back, but the name that pops up in the system is Amanda. The names on the back are more for you to be able to tell them apart with your family. :p

That said, when are you going? :D I love the MagicBands. They make life so much easier. No more rummaging for my room key, no more multiple PhotoPass cards (or worrying about loosing said card), and really no more need of getting into my bag at all. LOVE it.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Katelyn23 » July 10th, 2014, 6:18 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"][quote="Katelyn23"]You know you're a Lion King addict when... you specialize your Disney World MagicBand to say your name is Mufasa, and you have no issues being called that the entire time you're there.[/quote]

Not to burst bubbles, but the name on the band itself is not the same as the name linked to the band. Whatever name is on your account is what pops up on their monitors. For example, my band says "AJ" on the back, but the name that pops up in the system is Amanda. The names on the back are more for you to be able to tell them apart with your family. :p

That said, when are you going? :D I love the MagicBands. They make life so much easier. No more rummaging for my room key, no more multiple PhotoPass cards (or worrying about loosing said card), and really no more need of getting into my bag at all. LOVE it.[/quote]

I already went in May actually, and what a trip it was. It was disappointing when I found out that the monitor said my name was Katelyn. That didn't stop my family from referring to me as Mufasa the entire trip though haha. I agree about the MagicBands making everything easy though, and using it as my room key was pretty neat. Definitely one of the coolest things brought to Disney World in awhile. :)

You know you're a Lion King addict when... you see a voice actor from TLK in another movie and suddenly decide it's worth it to watch the movie no matter what it's about.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King