You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Re: You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Postby Simbaholikov » March 14th, 2010, 3:06 am

[quote="SilverSimba01"]You Know you're a Lion King Addict when everynight you sleep huging you Simba and/or Nala plushies[/quote]
Yup, that's me :)

You know you're a Lion King addict when:

People call you Simba/Nala etc. instead of your real name.
You regularly look around on eBay/Amazon for more TLK items.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 14th, 2010, 3:20 am

You know you're a Lion King addict when:

-in you mp3 have all TLK songs
-you have a image of one of TLK characters as you desktop background
-you put a TLK image in you binder, notebook, or anything
-you go crazy everytime they show the movie somewhere else rather that in you home
-you write a journal for a class about you obsesion with Simba
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby PrincessKiara » March 16th, 2010, 11:41 am

you spend countless hours browsing the net for TLK screengrabs and other images. :innocent:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » March 16th, 2010, 12:13 pm

When sometimes the only thing that'll get you through a tough day is singing We Are One to yourself.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Simba » March 16th, 2010, 2:38 pm

-when you spend hours of your day on sites related to TLK
-when you draw, it's almost always TLK
-you spend a large deal of your time thinking about stuff related to TLK
-you plan on making a fanfic to cover all the generations of TLK and its plotholes and try to keep it as close to what you think Disney would have as possible
-you plan on spending the money you've saved up on getting all the TLK trading cards, the binder for them, the stickers for the binder, and a factory sealed box....as well as the whole set that sold in the UK by another company too
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 21st, 2010, 8:51 pm

When everytime you hear the word lion, the first thing that came to you mind is Simba
when for no reason you start signing any LK songs
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby PrincessKiara » March 21st, 2010, 9:17 pm

[quote="Amanda"]...when you begin to believe that The Lion King actually is for real and that if you wished hard enough, you could enter the TLK world and live there forever.[/quote]

I know it will happen, I just gotta keep wishing. :hopeful:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Ushujaa » March 21st, 2010, 9:37 pm

You know you're a TLK addict when, You memorize everyline to all three movies...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Panda-chan » March 21st, 2010, 10:20 pm

When you have more than 3000 posts on a TLK forum which you visit every single day for at least three hours... :innocent:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 21st, 2010, 10:23 pm

When you username of any comunity web site has aleats the name of one of TLK characters
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King