Is Nuka Scar's son?

Re: Is Nuka Scar's son?

Postby atouchofgrace » January 7th, 2011, 8:19 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Well Scar was obviously male, so I guess they tried to avoid the antagonist of SP becoming a rip-off by making Zira a female. Which makes sense, really.[/quote]
Yes. Same thing with Simba having a daughter instead of a son.
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby crystally » January 8th, 2011, 11:57 am

[quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Well Scar was obviously male, so I guess they tried to avoid the antagonist of SP becoming a rip-off by making Zira a female. Which makes sense, really.[/quote]
Yes. Same thing with Simba having a daughter instead of a son.[/quote]
Nah. There are many sequels out there having the antagonist of same gender like the first movie and it doesn't mean it's a rip off of the original. I still think Scar was her mate and the father of the cubs. They even originally planned Kovu to be his cub but changed it because that'd make him and Kiara cousins.
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 18th, 2011, 4:17 am

I don't think your theories are really theories. Nuka is Scar's son. Your argument doesn't make any sense to me.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby crystally » February 20th, 2011, 4:52 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"]I don't think your theories are really theories. Nuka is Scar's son. Your argument doesn't make any sense to me.[/quote]
Is this directed to me? Because you're agreeing with me there.
crystally

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 20th, 2011, 7:34 pm

I was directing it towards the topic creator.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Ninclow » May 15th, 2016, 7:19 pm

I think that Nuka were cleverer than he is given credit for, but his longing for attention and affection fogs his common sense sometimes.
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Simba_Lion » May 19th, 2016, 9:54 am

In my opinion, Nuka was Scar's biological child, just like Vitani. Kovu was not, he was just choosen by Scar.
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Niall Hoenn » June 19th, 2016, 11:47 am

I think Nuka and Vitani are Scar's offspring, I don't know about Kovu though.
Niall Hoenn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Chavratheserval » June 21st, 2016, 2:55 am

In my mind, Nuka is Scar's son. Vitani, May or may not be. And Kovu is an orphan.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby PridelandsPhantom » August 5th, 2016, 8:55 pm

All of this is just conjecture since SP doesn't say much about Zira's cubs including whether she's their biological mother. However, I do tend to think Nuka is Scar's son because of not only looks but personality. Scar had a grudge against Mufasa for being the firstborn to take the throne and he was pushed out after Simba's birth. Maybe at some point Scar and Zira were going to groom Nuka for the throne but he had some sort of accident making him unfit. Scar might have not wanted him to rule because he was the firstborn. Remember, these are just my theories. I tend to think Nuka is Scar's son because why would he complain about Kovu being "taken in" and "Scar wasn't even his father" if he weren't Scar's son?
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King