an interview for your fursona: answer the questions!

an interview for your fursona: answer the questions!

Postby thanigraphics » January 29th, 2010, 1:01 am

This is an interview with questions for your fursona :D
copy, paste and fill in those questions!!

1. What is your name?
2. What species are you?
3. How long do you exist?
4. Is your design based on anything?
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning?
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs?
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how?
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly?
9. Are you in a pride or alone?

10. What was your worst experience?
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience?
12. What is your favorite food?
13. Are you good at hunting?
15. What do you like to dream about?
16. Are you a fighter or a runner?
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands?
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas?
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator?
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you?

21. Last time I cried was......
22. Last time I was angry was because......
23. Last time I was really happy was when......
24. Last time I had an accident was........
25. Last time I was in a fight was......
26. Last time I went crazy was........
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........
29. Last time I fell in love was.......
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....

Enjoy answering the questions like your fursona :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: an interview for your fursona: answer the questions!

Postby thanigraphics » January 29th, 2010, 1:12 am

1. What is your name? Feva
2. What species are you? I'm a lioness
3. How long do you exist? since the summer of 2007
4. Is your design based on anything? I was ment to be a kind of punkish lioness
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? the iron crosses on my shoulders represent the bond I have with Thani, who has similar marking on his chest. It stands for pride, power and unity
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? My mate is Thani, the grey lion. We have 2 cubs together, Nikita and Bongani and an adopted cub.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? nope.
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I consider myself beeing a young adult.
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I used to be alone, but now I'm in a small family group with mate, cubs and adopted cub Derp.

10. What was your worst experience? losing faith in friendship when I lost some of my best friends in one month. That's where my story was based on (the afterlife)
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? check out the comics! They are all crazy, with dancing, unapropriate behaviour, burping and more!
12. What is your favorite food? everything except vegetables!
13. Are you good at hunting? No, I really suck at that....I'm lazy, you know.
15. What do you like to dream about? Beeing a usefull creature, and about my love Thani.
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? fighter, though it's better to back off sometimes.
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? give me a WARM OASIS! and I'll be content.
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? the way I look, lol.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? My design had 3 drastic changes. In the beginning I looked like a punk, with a purple with green tailtuft and make-up above my eyes! The second big change was the coloring of my under legs. The last change was my main fur and the strip markings on my shoulders that became iron crosses.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? Not at all, but our personalities are alike. That's why it's called fursona, ey.

21. Last time I cried was......cannot remember *sniff*
22. Last time I was angry was because......Thani and I got threatened by a crazy lion
23. Last time I was really happy was when......it was warm enough to relax outside the den
24. Last time I had an accident was........in human form, this morning. but beeing Feva, never really.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......'bout 2 weeks ago, with that crazy lion
26. Last time I went crazy was........2 minutes....4 seconds ago...1 second ago...well just always!
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......moaning lionesses around me
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........not telling you!
29. Last time I fell in love was.......almost a year ago, when I met Thani for the second time.
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....as a cub, since in "the Afterlife" I got separated from them.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Annie » January 29th, 2010, 1:14 am

1. What is your name? Em
2. What species are you? Caracal
3. How long do you exist? About 1 1/2 years.
4. Is your design based on anything? My creator, a caracal and a lemur!
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? Nope
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? Ian is my mate and Cody is my cubbie!
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? Nope.
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm 20 in human years
9. Are you in a pride or alone? With Ian.

10. What was your worst experience? I'd rather not talk about that...
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? Getting my tail trapped in stuff!
12. What is your favorite food? Meat!!
13. Are you good at hunting? I should say so!
15. What do you like to dream about? Umm, stuff?
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? Fighter.
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? Savannah, but I enjoy the snow too.
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? I'm a caracal with a lemur tail!
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? None, but I did replace poor old Gothic.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? Yea.

21. Last time I cried was......Not long ago
22. Last time I was angry was because......I thought Ian was looking at another female!
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I found out he wasn't
24. Last time I had an accident was........I tripped over my tail again.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......When Gothic came back from the dead!! Scary lion.
26. Last time I went crazy was........Went crazy? I am crazy.
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......I'd stayed up all night
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........Something that Ian said
29. Last time I fell in love was.......2 years ago nearly..and I'm still in love.
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....Today!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KingKivuli » January 29th, 2010, 1:17 am

Kivuli's revenge side :P

1. What is your name? Kivuli, whats it to you
2. What species are you? lion... are you blind?
3. How long do you exist? just over 4 years (first drawn march 09)
4. Is your design based on anything? no
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? just these scars reminding me of my past
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? i dont have time for such things
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? I was born in scars rule, simba exiled me after his return. thata all YOU need to know
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? im an adult duh
9. Are you in a pride or alone? oh gee lets see *looks round* oh no one here, im a rogue

10. What was your worst experience? not something im telling you
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? fun? i dont even know what that means anymore
12. What is your favorite food? anything i can catch and get my claws in, i dont care what it is
13. Are you good at hunting? yes. and no im not teaching you
15. What do you like to dream about? my sweet revenge
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? guess both, but i lust for the feel of a kings blood dripping off my paws
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? i dont care. ive seen everything been everywhere its nothing special
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? im me no one can ever replace me
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? none, it more tweeks then anything
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? pah no way, he wishes

21. Last time I cried was...... i dont cry
22. Last time I was angry was because...... i was exiled by simba. I WILL HAVE HIS HEAD!!!!!
23. Last time I was really happy was when...... happiness is an illusion and pointless
24. Last time I had an accident was........ i never make mistakes
25. Last time I was in a fight was...... mermenta...... may his body burn the fires of hell
26. Last time I went crazy was........ again im not telling you
27. Last time I was really tired was because of...... after the fight with merementa
28. Last time I laughed really hard was........... laughter is happiness so it too is an illusion
29. Last time I fell in love was....... pfft love who needs it
30. Last time I saw my parents was..... im......not......TELLING!!!!!

*ROARS LOUD* GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Panda-chan » January 29th, 2010, 1:36 am

cringe
Last edited by Panda-chan on April 29th, 2017, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Simba » January 29th, 2010, 3:58 pm

1. What is your name? AJ
2. What species are you? I'm a cheetah/cougar halfbreed
3. How long do you exist? since last summer
4. Is your design based on anything? my creator, cheetahs, caracals, sunshine, and long fingerless gloves
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? nope
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? absolutely not!
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? no, I'm not
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? teenager who acts like a cub, but is practically an adult
9. Are you in a pride or alone? alone, but I associate with prides I come across

10. What was your worst experience? uh.....my self-exhile or breaking my tail.....probably breaking my tail though
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? chasing a feather through the desert!
12. What is your favorite food? not sure, but I really enjoy those in the deer and antelope family....as well as key lime pie and sugary treats!
13. Are you good at hunting? somewhat, I lack the large powerful jaws of the bigger cats
15. What do you like to dream about? running and jumping endlessly across the savanna
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? I'm peaceful, but I will fight when I need to and am not afraid to stand by ground
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? hot savanna, I hate the cold
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? aside from being a halfa....my design, my personality, my love of freedom, and ADD.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? once
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? not really....although I might when she lightens her hair....but I match her personality with my appearance!

21. Last time I cried was......I don't remember
22. Last time I was angry was because......someone was trying to force me to conform
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I caught the feather
24. Last time I had an accident was........broke my tail
25. Last time I was in a fight was......well, it wasn't really that much of a fight fight....but standing up for Rai
26. Last time I went crazy was........when I ate Pixie Stix! :excited:
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......chasing a feather through the desert
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........I don't know, I laugh A LOT....probably something to do with my best buddeh Ziggy though
29. Last time I fell in love was.......never :P
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....well, they haven't been designed yet, so I haven't actually seen them
Last edited by Simba on January 30th, 2010, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 29th, 2010, 4:11 pm

1. What is your name? Chema
2. What species are you? Lion
3. How long do you exist? Since I was born xp
4. Is your design based on anything? Me?
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? Yes, some scars in my body which describe my wild, adventurous and tomboy-ish nature.
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? Nope.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? Nope.
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? Adolescent I guess.
9. Are you in a pride or alone? In a pride
10. What was your worst experience? When my mother kind of abused me? Lol
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? Being with my besties during my cubhood. ^^
12. What is your favorite food? Zebra
13. Are you good at hunting? wut
15. What do you like to dream about? Beating up those male cubs! ^^
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? Fighter!
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? Hot savannah
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? I'm me. Thats all I can be. xP
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? Over nine thousand times? Lol ^^
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? yeah, in some way.

21. Last time I cried was...... When a really good friend [pet IRL] of mine died.
22. Last time I was angry was because...... When my mother told me to be the perfect kid in the cruel world :roll:
23. Last time I was really happy was when...... Can't remember :?
24. Last time I had an accident was........ When I slipped and fell on my bed?
25. Last time I was in a fight was...... In school, some weeks ago?
26. Last time I went crazy was........ A week ago
27. Last time I was really tired was because of...... not having a minute of rest in the whole day [SERIOUSLY]
28. Last time I laughed really hard was........... When I talked to one of the other lionesses here? x]
29. Last time I fell in love was....... I fell in love?
30. Last time I saw my parents was..... Some hours ago. sadly :headache:[/quote]
KopsTheTerminator

Postby RayCat » January 29th, 2010, 11:22 pm

1. What is your name? Zuri
2. What species are you? Lioness
3. How long do you exist? I don't know! I don't want to even think about my death!
4. Is your design based on anything? Not really, except maybe Kiara
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? I have a flower behind my left ear ^^
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? I have a mate, Shujaa.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? Related to Kovu in a way
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm a young adult, about 21 in human years.
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I'm in a pride, my father's pride

10. What was your worst experience? Discovering that Shujaa had to go to war
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? When Vifungo jumped out of his fur when a fly landed on the tip of his tail!
12. What is your favorite food? Gaselle
13. Are you good at hunting? About average
15. What do you like to dream about? Shujaa...
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? runner, maybe a bit of a fighter
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? The hot savannah, I've never even seen real snow!
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? I have a flower on my head!
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? Someone designed me?
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? Who designed me?! I thought I was just me!

21. Last time I cried was...... a few days ago, my nerves... they're a wreck.
22. Last time I was angry was because...... Mabaya, our prides enemy. The things he's done make me have a rage!
23. Last time I was really happy was when...... when Vifungo hugged me
24. Last time I had an accident was........ when I went too far from the Pridelands
25. Last time I was in a fight was...... I don't think I've been in any!
26. Last time I went crazy was........
27. Last time I was really tired was because of...... watching the stars all night long
28. Last time I laughed really hard was........... see 11!
29. Last time I fell in love was....... years ago... I can't remember how many exactly. I seems like forever.
30. Last time I saw my parents was..... today
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Deeri » January 30th, 2010, 1:02 am

1. What is your name? Saft
2. What species are you?Lion
3. How long do you exist?About six years
4. Is your design based on anything?Not really, just purple and blue...favourite colours.
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning?No personal meanings..just have blue ear rims.
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs?No
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how?No
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly?Adult Lioness
9. Are you in a pride or alone? In a weird ''Pride'' with Erneo, Adjo, Midnight, Uloa, Ramu, Chanse and Merla......a mixed pride.

10. What was your worst experience?Bees.
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience?None.
12. What is your favorite food?Zebra..oh dear that is what happened to Stripey. :evil:
13. Are you good at hunting?No, Uloa and Merla are better.
15. What do you like to dream about?Bubbles
16. Are you a fighter or a runner?Runner.
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands?Savannah
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas?Purple and blue.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator?Nill.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you?No.

21. Last time I cried was......when I was upset.
22. Last time I was angry was because......of Chanse.
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I, Chanse and Ramu cloud gazed.
24. Last time I had an accident was........Never.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......Never.
26. Last time I went crazy was........When I attempted to become supreme ruler of the universe. :evil:
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......Chanse and Ramu.
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........Chanse and Ramu.
29. Last time I fell in love was.......Never.
30. Last time I saw my parents was......Never...I don't have parents.

Hmm, some of these questions may have provided me with further Fanart ideas that are in order to be extended on. :hmm:
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 30th, 2010, 1:20 am

1. What is your name? Kamy
2. What species are you? Lioness
3. How long do you exist? like 5 months
4. Is your design based on anything? yes, an idea desing of what a cub may look like if has a lioness and a dog as parents
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? nope, just am odinary collar
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? nope
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? nope
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm still a cub
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I'm no in a pride but I'm no alone either

10. What was your worst experience? When I felt to a river and I was trying to swim for my life
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? When I slide into a crazy tunel
12. What is your favorite food? most of the time, I like to eat bugs
13. Are you good at hunting? I don't really like to hunt
15. What do you like to dream about? I have many things that I like to dream that is hard to choose
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? I'm a little of both
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? hmmm, I think that I would like to be on a snowland
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? beside the fact to I'm the only one who wears collar,
my fur that has black spots on it (just like my dad)
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? like 5 times, I don't remember
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? yeah, he is a good guy, but he sometimes get easy to get mad, but other than that, he is kind

21. Last time I cried was...... When I was left alone on the darkness of the night
22. Last time I was angry was because...... some was making fun of my fur
23. Last time I was really happy was when...... my friends make my a party
24. Last time I had an accident was........ when I broke my paw while I jumped off from a high rock, and land really bad
25. Last time I was in a fight was...... when my friend, Teen Simba, was trying to protect me
26. Last time I went crazy was........ when someone told me that they couldn't find an important message
27. Last time I was really tired was because of...... the long running with my friends
28. Last time I laughed really hard was........... last night, after someone miss to kick a ball
29. Last time I fell in love was....... I don't have an answer
30. Last time I saw my parents was..... hmmm, I haven't saw them since I can remember
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King