an interview for your fursona: answer the questions!

Re: an interview for your fursona: answer the questions!

Postby Simba » January 30th, 2010, 1:58 am

and for my 2nd 'sona....

1. What is your name? Amber
2. What species are you? lion
3. How long do you exist? well, for quite some time. 2007 or 2008 ish.
4. Is your design based on anything? yeah, my creator, Kopa, and Vitani
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? nope
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? ewwww, no!
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? yep! I'm the hypothetical cub of Kopa and Vitani
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? a somewhat cubbish teenage moving toward adulthood
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I'm a Pridelander

10. What was your worst experience? I dunno
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? not sure
12. What is your favorite food? wildebeest!
13. Are you good at hunting? yep
15. What do you like to dream about? going on adventures with Asante
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? totally a fighter
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? hot savanna all the way
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? I'm the hypothetical result of a TLK pairing that didn't happen officially, and I have cool bangs
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? many many times....hopefully, this is the last time. at different points, I've been based off of a Nala plushie, a Simba plusie, Simba, Simba and Tama pairing, and something else altogether.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? kinda, we have bangs, a similar eye color, and my tail tuft and stripe are about the shade of her hair

21. Last time I cried was......when I was really little I guess, don't remember really
22. Last time I was angry was because......I was grounded for messing around in the Elephant Graveyard
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I brought down a wildebeest
24. Last time I had an accident was........when I was hunting
25. Last time I was in a fight was......meh, don't recall
26. Last time I went crazy was........I'm not crazy
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......wandering away from the Pridelands and finding my way back
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........very recently
29. Last time I fell in love was.......5 minutes from never
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....pretty darn recently
Last edited by Simba on January 30th, 2010, 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Ushujaa » January 30th, 2010, 2:02 am

1. What is your name? My name is Ushujaa
2. What species are you? I'm a Lion, Duh...
3. How long do you exist? I've been around for about 2 weeks
4. Is your design based on anything? not really although I've been told i look a lot like my brother
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? I have Mufasa's claw hanging from my neck as a sign of courage
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs?no, but i do kinda have a crush on Nala, Don't tell Simba...
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? i'm simba's brother
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm a cub
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I'm a Pridelander but i might go rogue...
10. What was your worst experience?Running from the pridelands and having to fear my mothers [color=#FF0000]death [/color]
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? Meeting Timon and Pumba, almost had myself a tasty meerkat :macho: if it hadn't been for Simba :pout: !
12. What is your favorite food? I like Zebra the most
13. Are you good at hunting?people don't like hunting with me because i give away our position, i don't care what they say the chase is the best part!
15. What do you like to dream about? My father
16. Are you a fighter or a runner?In most cases i run away from my problems, but if given the chance i will fight Scar
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? Savannah definitley i love working on my tan :confident:
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? well, I've met the kings of the past in a near death experience...
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? once or twice tops
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? He wishes he looked as cool as I do...Dean: i resent that...
You know its true...
21. Last time I cried was......When i found my mother, i thought she was dead it was tears of joy though
22. Last time I was angry was because......when i thought i was going to have to fight scar on my own, wouldn't that have been interesting... more like impossible
23. Last time I was really happy was when......i was given a second chance at life...
24. Last time I had an accident was........Well, what do you mean by accident...? i did "Accidentally" push Simba into the water hole last week...
25. Last time I was in a fight was...... when i had to fight Scar to help save the pride lands...
26. Last time I went crazy was........Dean: he went crazy and never came back... :grr2: Dean: hey don't look at me like that...
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......The run from The Oasis to the Pridelands was a pretty long run
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........When Simba thought i was going to take his place as heir to the throne... that was an awesome joke...Simba: *coughs* i'm right here... oh... well then...
29. Last time I fell in love was.......i had a crush on nala when i first met her, that's why i was so quiet at first...
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....Well i never met my father :sad: but i do still visit my mother when i get the chance in between hunting scars pride and training...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Anansi » January 30th, 2010, 2:20 am

1. What is your name? Grace.
2. What species are you? Snow leopard.
3. How long do you exist? I was created a few years ago, but wasn't given an official design until recently. XD
4. Is your design based on anything? No.
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? Nope.
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? Not yet.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? No.
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? Teenager with the intelligence-quotient of a newborn cub.
9. Are you in a pride or alone? Alone.

10. What was your worst experience? When I fell off a cliff and broke my leg.
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? Probably when I played a prank on my crazy aunt Gretchen. :evil:
12. What is your favorite food? Fish.
13. Are you good at hunting? Nope. :innocent:
15. What do you like to dream about? Places I will probably never have the means to visit.
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? Fighter, though I prefer to stay out of petty arguments.
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? Snowlands. 8D
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? Ummm... I'm not sure. :? I guess my clumsiness and gullibility would be considered somewhat unique, though they aren't desirable traits by any means.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? None thus far, but I'm sure it will be in the future.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? I have a scar on my left leg like she does, and our eye colors are similar, but that's about it. :P

21. Last time I cried was......I don't remember, exactly.
22. Last time I was angry was because......My siblings were having yet another of their pointless fights. :roll:
23. Last time I was really happy was when......It snowed. 8D
24. Last time I had an accident was........Today.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......About a week ago.
26. Last time I went crazy was........A few days ago.
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......My insomnia. :headache:
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........Today.
29. Last time I fell in love was.......I haven't fallen in love yet. XD
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....Yesterday morning.
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby thanigraphics » January 30th, 2010, 2:55 am

Cool! So many of you did the interview! Here's the whole thing from Feva's doughter, Nikita

1. What is your name? Nikita
2. What species are you?lioness
3. How long do you exist? Since march/april 09 I guess
4. Is your design based on anything? It's a mix between Thani and Feva
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? Iron crosses that stand for my family and our bond.
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? No, I'm too young for that
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? sadly, nopes
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly?a young teenager, or an old cub. Choose it!
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I live with my parents, brother and foster sister.

10. What was your worst experience? beeing drawn, lol.
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? meeting my foster sister Derp, she's crazy! But awesome as well
12. What is your favorite food? everything that ends with "meat"
13. Are you good at hunting? still practicing, but I have to get faster
15. What do you like to dream about? growing up and have a family of my own
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? I'm a fighter! But mostly verbal, lol
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? gimme the heat of a savannah
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? that I am the cub of a fursona, yeah!
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? my design hasn't been changed.....yet?
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? I'm dreamy, so is she. A bit, I'd say.

21. Last time I cried was......when I couldn't find my mom at the den
22. Last time I was angry was because......Bongani stepped on my tail when he was playing with Derp
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I became friends with a pineapple. Yeah, I know it's strange.
24. Last time I had an accident was........When I was sleeping on a branch above the waterhole, and I fell into the water. I woke up, and saw crocodiles swimming towards me. I had to fight them, and barely survived it. Then I woke up, lol. No, I never had any real accidents.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......With my naughty little brother, Bongani
26. Last time I went crazy was........when I wanted to perform a song together with Lebo, my pineapple friend
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......babysitting Derp....she's hyper, crazy and....rancid. just that.
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........when I won a running race from my pineapple Lebo
29. Last time I fell in love was.......I'm too young for that stuff...blegh!
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....a few minutes ago, before they went out for hunting again.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby thanigraphics » January 30th, 2010, 3:07 am

1. What is your name? Derp.
2. What species are you? nature tried to create a lioness cub. It failed.
3. How long do you exist? since this summer. My creators wanted to put a prank on TLKFAA and well, there was me!
4. Is your design based on anything? My design is based on TLK lionesses, my face is based on a crazy dog that was on the internets
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? no markings for me. But when you see me, you can't go around me, lol.
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? I ishe cubbeh maiself
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? god no. But I believe I share genes with Ed and Nuka
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm a sweet, innocent, crazy and sometimes dirty cubby
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I live with foster parents Thani and Feva, sister Nikita and brother Bongani. They are my foster siblings. My real parents dropped me there, because they said I was no use for their pride. I was told to be too dumb, but secretly I'm highly intelligent. I'm just good at hiding that. Very good, actually.

10. What was your worst experience? having berries in my nose. It was a betting game with Bongani. That day I found out I was allergic to berries.
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? meeting normal lions. They are just so....normal..
12. What is your favorite food? sand. But my foster family tells me it's better to eat meat. Crazy felines.
13. Are you good at hunting? secretly I am. But everyone thinks I'm dumb, they feel sad for me and hunt for me. Well, I prefer to keep it that way.
15. What do you like to dream about? I have no choice in dreaming. I always dream that I am a banana. It's fun, you know?
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? I'm not brave. I let others do the fighting for me.
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? I love hot snow. But Feva told me that's not an option.
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? everything. I'm always seen as different. Maybe I'm just too smart...sigh.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? Never! Perfect creatures cannot be improved.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? No, humans are ugly....they have...no fur! That's scary, and cold.

21. Last time I cried was......I don't cry, I do "hurr durr"
22. Last time I was angry was because......I couldn't see my forehead.
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I chased my tail
24. Last time I had an accident was........I bumped onto a rock chasing my tail.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......fighting? I'd prefer a verbal discussion above that low-level violence stuff.
26. Last time I went crazy was........well...always actually. I'm just born and designed that way.
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......chasing my tail.
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........I just laugh really hard at random moments. It's odd, especially when everyone is asleep and wake up because of it.
29. Last time I fell in love was.......love. it sounds disgusting. Can you eat it?
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....just a few minutes ago.
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KovusTrueMate » January 30th, 2010, 3:29 am

This is my fursona.
Me1.png
Me1.png (43.8 KiB) Viewed 1885 times

In case you're wondering this is Gabe. (My love.)
Gabe1.png
Gabe1.png (71.41 KiB) Viewed 1885 times

1. What is your name? Meagan
2. What species are you? Lioness
3. How long do you exist? I exist until I get bored and make a new 'sona. So probably about 1 or 2 years.
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? Nope.
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? I wish Gabe were my mate. But other than that no. No cubs either.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? No.
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm an aggressive cubby/teen.
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I have a pride of six, counting myself.

10. What was your worst experience? I once had a chugging contest with my older brother and I drank red Vault. Let's just say red puke ain't pretty.
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? Finding out I got held back a grade for some unknown reason.
12. What is your favorite food? I favor ribs of any animal. Zebra, Antelope, etc.
13. Are you good at hunting? I'm fairly good at hunting.
15. What do you like to dream about? I always dream that Gabe is my boyfriend and that it's going well and stuff. (Oh my god, did I just say that?)
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? I'm definitely a fighter. I'm rather aggressive ya know.
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? I love snow. Snow somehow seems so romantic. I dunno.
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? A lot actually. I've been in Gifted since Kindergarten, I somewhat resemble Vitani but pridelander, I seem too smart for everyone and I'm a very introverted person and I'm never really like to express my emotions towards people.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? Once. I used to be outsider.

21. Last time I cried was...... I think it was 1 or 2 years ago. I'm really tough for a lioness.
22. Last time I was angry was because...... Gabe was talking to some girl named Audrey and that just ticked me off.
23. Last time I was really happy was when...... The last time I saw Gabe. (I'm always happy when I see him.)
24. Last time I had an accident was........ I fell out of my chair while being awoken by one of my friends in school.
25. Last time I was in a fight was...... I don't remember.
26. Last time I went crazy was........ The last time I saw Gabe talking to Audrey. My fuse is real short. Ask anyone.
27. Last time I was really tired was because of...... Drawing all night.
28. Last time I laughed really hard was........... The last time I listened to Brian Regan's Stupid in School.
29. Last time I fell in love was....... I've been in love with Gabe since 5th Grade.
30. Last time I saw my parents was..... 10 minutes ago.
Last edited by KovusTrueMate on January 30th, 2010, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » January 30th, 2010, 3:40 am

well, this guy's not a fursona, but I love him to bits!....even if he is probably my most screwed up character...

1. What is your name? Shadowalker
2. What species are you? lion
3. How long do you exist? since late summer/early fall 2005. in years of life, I lived to be about 5 or 6 years old
4. Is your design based on anything? light and dark
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? no
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? my ex-mate was a lioness named Bakira. we had twin cubs, Shadow and Kamaria. I'm also a sorta adoptive father to a young lioness I rescued who was orphaned named Indlela.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? I'm possibly related to Dottie and Spottie on my mother Nira's side.
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? adult
9. Are you in a pride or alone? I was born an Outlander, have been a rogue, have been a Pridelander, and am currently not in a pride because I can't choose between two halves of myself.

10. What was your worst experience? I've had a life full of horrid experiences. the worst was having my beloved Kazana die in front of me after carrying her across the desert to get help
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? it's between getting chased by rhinos with Kazana and my sister Nightshade, or that big mud fight with Kazana and Huyana.
12. What is your favorite food? I'll eat about anything if it means survival
13. Are you good at hunting? yes, and not just for a male either
15. What do you like to dream about? I wish I could dream about good things...but instead I dream of the faces of those I've killed
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? a fighter, did you not catch the last question?
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? I'm not too fond of either. I prefer the warm beaches I saw in my travels
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? a butt load of issues, substance abuse, and my soul-piercingly bright green eyes
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? none really
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? absolutely not!

21. Last time I cried was......after losing Kazana
22. Last time I was angry was because......Kazana was gone and I should've saved her
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I was falling to my death, really. all the best moments of my life passing by as I gazed into the sun and blue sky. and I could hear Kazana calling me...
24. Last time I had an accident was........well, when I died awhile back. I was pushed into the gorge. don't worry, I went peacefully
25. Last time I was in a fight was......hmmmm....not sure. probably a practice scrap with someone, possibly my twin sister Nightshade.
26. Last time I went crazy was........well, a bad episode of said substance abuse when I was a rogue. although, how much sanity I had left after losing Kazana was probably not much.
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......lack of food and sleep after Kazana's death
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........I can't remember
29. Last time I fell in love was.......after I accepted that Bakira had either found another or died since she hadn't returned to our cubs as promised. for the second time, I uncontrollably fell in love with Kazana. sadly, she already had a mate and a large family....there was little hope that we would be together, and then no hope as she took her last breath where she took her first.
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....never saw Nilo (my 'father'), if I had, I would've killed the s.o.b. I saw my mother last when she died when I was an adolescent.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » January 31st, 2010, 11:23 pm

My 4th self-designed lion cub (and the last for this interview) here it comes :D

1. What is your name? Bongani
2. What species are you? a male lion cub
3. How long do you exist? I was made up last summer
4. Is your design based on anything? I'm basicly Thani with lighter colours, blue eyes and slightly different markings.
5. Do you have markings/jewels with a personal meaning? Iron crosses, just like the rest of my family. They are our common markings
6. Do you have a mate? Or cubs? I'm the youngest cub in the family....so no.
7. Are you in any way related to the characters of the TLK universe? If so, how? nope, too bad
8. Are you a cub, a teenager, adult or elderly? I'm a cub
9. Are you in a pride or alone? In the small family pride with parents, teenage sister and little adopted sister

10. What was your worst experience? getting scared by Derps behaviour in the beginning
11. What was your funniest/craziest experience? the things my adopted sister Derp does when I am around her, she's a total lunatic sometimes, lol
12. What is your favorite food? zebra a la carte!
13. Are you good at hunting? I once caught a mouse, but I am too small yet for bigger prey.
15. What do you like to dream about? beeing strong and brave when I grow up, and about my family
16. Are you a fighter or a runner? I act though, but they say I'm a scaredy-cat sometimes!
17. What do you prefer: hot savannah or snowlands? hot savannah, please, my fur is not thick enough for snow.
18. What makes you different from the other fursonas? the way I look, I guess. For the rest I consider myself a pretty normal cub.
19. How many times has your design been changed by your creator? Once. In the beginning my eyes were black with white irisses, just like daddy Thani. Now they're blue.
20. Do you look like the human who has designed you? I look like his fursona, my dad Thani the grey lion.

21. Last time I cried was......When a little birdy friend of me died
22. Last time I was angry was because......My sister Nikita was making fun of me.
23. Last time I was really happy was when......I fell asleep with my parents and sisters, so comfortable in our den!
24. Last time I had an accident was........My parents, especially mommy Feva, are way too protective to let anything happen to me. No accidents....yet.
25. Last time I was in a fight was......with Nikita, for sneaking up behind me to scare me. I got scared and then I got angry, which scared her. That was kinda funny, though.
26. Last time I went crazy was........when I was playing in a mud puddle with Derp, both of us were all muddy! Too bad mummy didn't like that so much as we did.
27. Last time I was really tired was because of......after that muddy playtime, exercise makes a cubby very tired and sleepy!
28. Last time I laughed really hard was...........when I caught Nikita talking to a pineapple. Sisters.....
29. Last time I fell in love was.......I'm SO not into that! Girls....yikey!
30. Last time I saw my parents was.....just a while ago.
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King