Another cool tlk game

Another cool tlk game

Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 24th, 2010, 1:38 pm

ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Re: Another cool tlk game

Postby Simba » January 24th, 2010, 6:27 pm

I haven't got to play it yet. but I have the 1996 Disney Interactive booklet catalog thingy that has this in it. so I have some promo stuff of it. I've been trying to find it on somewhere online cheap, but the sites I've checked are sold out of it.

do you know if it will it work on Vista too?
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 24th, 2010, 8:36 pm

[quote="Simba"]I haven't got to play it yet. but I have the 1996 Disney Interactive booklet catalog thingy that has this in it. so I have some promo stuff of it. I've been trying to find it on somewhere online cheap, but the sites I've checked are sold out of it.

do you know if it will it work on Vista too?[/quote]

This runs on Vista too , there was a download for it but it does'nt work now :(
i'll upload it on megaupload then i'll post the link here :)
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby KiarasMate » January 24th, 2010, 11:21 pm

[quote="ASHLEY12354"][quote="Simba"]I haven't got to play it yet. but I have the 1996 Disney Interactive booklet catalog thingy that has this in it. so I have some promo stuff of it. I've been trying to find it on somewhere online cheap, but the sites I've checked are sold out of it.

do you know if it will it work on Vista too?[/quote]

This runs on Vista too , there was a download for it but it does'nt work now :(
i'll upload it on megaupload then i'll post the link here :)[/quote]

Please refrain from doing that. That violates forum rules and will result in this thread being locked.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Simba » January 24th, 2010, 11:47 pm

then why was a link to download the TLK Sega game for computers allowed before? that thread was never locked.

but still, you shouldn't do that. you can get in big trouble for it if you get caught, as it's illegal to copy and distribute software....that might be why that download that used to work doesn't.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KiarasMate » January 25th, 2010, 12:01 am

[quote="Simba"]then why was a link to download the TLK Sega game for computers allowed before? that thread was never locked.

but still, you shouldn't do that. you can get in big trouble for it if you get caught, as it's illegal to copy and distribute software....that might be why that download that used to work doesn't.[/quote]

I wasn't aware of that post or I would have flagged it myself. I don't know every single thread on this forum but I'll look into that. For future reference though, if you know something is illegal and it's posted on the forum, you should bring it to the attention of a GM so it can be dealt with. The GM's can't be everywhere at once and so the help and support of the MLK community to keep the forum free of all illegal material is strongly appreciated.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby thelionpride556 » January 25th, 2010, 5:25 am

I have this game too. XP
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby FurryKristian » January 25th, 2010, 1:29 pm

ROFL That brings back memories! I remember that game from a long time ago!
FurryKristian

Pride Points: 1

Return to Beyond The Lion King