The Lion King or Balto?

Which movie is better?Or the best?Which one you love more?

Balto
5%
The Lion King
74%
They both are cool!
21%

Total votes : 62

Re: The Lion King or Balto?

Postby Biomac » December 8th, 2013, 4:30 am

It's definitely TLK all the way for me man.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Meskhenet » December 8th, 2013, 4:36 am

I chose both Balto and The Lion King. They are both great films in my opinion and I feel that neither one of them is superior over the other. :innocent:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby EdtheHyena » December 8th, 2013, 4:42 am

I guess I should mention that Scar and Steele are two villians who just stand out from my childhood. Both showed me what true evil was, and both were totally badass.

Here's a great fan made pic of them I found online!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » December 8th, 2013, 5:10 am

The Lion King is my choice for sure. Both are wonderful and beautiful movies, but I don't have the same emotional connection to Balto as I do The Lion King. Balto is still one of my favourites, but The Lion King has always held the #1 place for me and it always will.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » December 8th, 2013, 5:58 am

The Lion King > Balto

No question. I love Balto too, but TLK definitely. ;)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen_Nala » September 14th, 2014, 12:06 pm

Both are fine...but Balto can't even get close to The Lion King. None can.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » October 28th, 2014, 10:22 pm

I enjoyed Balto: Wolf Quest more than the original film, and I watched both it and Balto later in life than most others. :P I think I was 18 or 19 when I first watched them, and although Balto is a fine film which I really like, it doesn`t begin to rival my love for and obsession with The Lion King.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Sigurd » November 10th, 2014, 8:33 am

Balto is a decent movie, but it's close to how good the Lion King is
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby DGFone » November 10th, 2014, 9:16 pm

I have to admit that currently, I am in a bit of a rather large Balto phase, so currently, I find that movie better than The Lion King.

Both are great movies, and that's what I even voted for before. However, at the end of the day, I am very well aware that The Lion King is the better of the two movies. Despite that, just as TLK has a special place in my heart, so does Balto.

Plus, when all else is said and done, Balto is a runner, and Simba isn't.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » November 11th, 2014, 8:50 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I enjoyed Balto: Wolf Quest more than the original film, and I watched both it and Balto later in life than most others. :P I think I was 18 or 19 when I first watched them, and although Balto is a fine film which I really like, it doesn`t begin to rival my love for and obsession with The Lion King.[/quote]

I must get around to watching Balto at some point. When I do, I'll be 23 watching it for the first time.
I doubt it will do as much for me watching it now as it would have done watching it when younger but everyone on here seems to like it and as everyone on here has great taste in films, I imagine I will enjoy it. (anyone who joins a Lion King forum likes good films).
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King