The Lion King or Balto?

Which movie is better?Or the best?Which one you love more?

Balto
5%
The Lion King
74%
They both are cool!
21%

Total votes : 62

Re: The Lion King or Balto?

Postby serra20 » February 13th, 2009, 3:09 pm

[quote="Schindler"][quote="serra20"]Ugh,I don't know why,but now I had moved to Balto.I do not say that I don't like TLK anymore.No,I love it like before,but now...I never really liked female characters in TLK.I don't know,but never liked Nala,Kiara...Maybe just Sarabi and Uru.I know that nobody will agree with me,but for me Nala appeared a bit [censored],Kiara-annoying...
But,about Balto,I loved all the females.I loved even Dixie and Sylvie.Although,I'm a Jenna-holic...I love her more than any other charrie except Balto.They both are my favorites...
Balto sequels are great,and I love them,whatever will you say...
TLK ruined his sequels-Simba became a bit annoying,Kovu-no comments(I hate him!)Kiara-ahem...Nala-too much old...Zazu-not bad,but still...Timon and Pumbaa-ruined...
TLK 3 was a worst sequel I have ever saw...

Balto 2-Aleu is great,raven-cool,Nava-wise,Niju-glory,but great,Balto-again ruled the movie...Jenna-wonderful mother..
Balto 3-Kodi-more than good,Dusty-luv her!,Balto-hero again,other dogs-rule,Stella-again no bad as a charrie,Boris-too...
And about original Balto-no comments...THE BEST FROM THE BEST!!!

That's not my problem if do not agree with me,I do not care...I love Balto![/quote]

Wow... now I'm surprised that you like TLK xD[/quote]

I do...I just saw all those things and...but I still at least like TLK.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby LiONlove64 » February 13th, 2009, 10:31 pm

yess i did mokaa.
bcuz i have so much faith in that tlk will be my favorite foreverrr
im a loyal lover of the moviee.
thts just my philosophy.
LiONlove64

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » February 16th, 2009, 1:04 am

The Lion King by far! No offense to Balto fans, but the sequels sucked. The Lion King sequels were also pretty bad, but the Balto ones were even worse.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » February 16th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Ehh,Amanda...I think you don't now anything about them... :?
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » February 16th, 2009, 6:01 pm

C'mon now, everyone is entitled to their opinion. We don't need to be fighting over which is better.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » February 16th, 2009, 7:02 pm

I've never seen Balto, so this isn't really a fair vote for me. =/ I guess I would have probably voted TLK anyway, since I believe NO film could ever measure up to the greatness of TLK, but I could be wrong with Balto. Still, TLK is the best movie I've ever seen, and it always will be. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby serra20 » February 20th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Okay...Moka,there's no war. :roll:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby LiONlove64 » February 22nd, 2009, 1:57 am

[quote="Katelyn23"]I've never seen Balto, so this isn't really a fair vote for me. =/ I guess I would have probably voted TLK anyway, since I believe NO film could ever measure up to the greatness of TLK, but I could be wrong with Balto. Still, TLK is the best movie I've ever seen, and it always will be. 8-)[/quote]

im on the same page as youu.
LiONlove64

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » February 22nd, 2009, 2:14 am

Don't get me wrong though. Balto's a brilliant movie and I would highly recommend watching it! :D

Sorry Moka and Serra20. :goodnight:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 3:42 am

I have ALWAYS wanted to see Balto ever since I joined TLKPF, and people were talking about it there as well. It really sounds like an amazing movie. But still, you can't go wrong with TLK being the best movie hehe. ^^ But everyone has opinions so..

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King