Circle of Life by Alvin and the Chipmunks

Circle of Life by Alvin and the Chipmunks

Postby Cdot » January 19th, 2010, 3:08 am

This sound so cool

Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Circle of Life by Alvin and the Chipmunks

Postby WildSimba » January 19th, 2010, 3:32 am

:roll: twas' very annoying, I can give it that.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Dutch » January 19th, 2010, 3:56 am

I absolutely hate Alvina and the Chipmunks with a passion.
Dutch

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Sauda » January 20th, 2010, 6:33 pm

lol cute.
I actually love Alivin and The Chipmunks. The older cartoons!
Not these shi**y new liveaction Chipmunk movies.

:x :x :x
signature made byTaka♥
Where are you going, I don’t mind, i’ve killed my world and i’ve killed my time.
So where do I go, and what will I see. I see many people coming after me. So where are you going to I don’t mind.
If I live too long I’m afraid I’ll die. So I will follow you wherever you go, if your offered hand is still open to me.
Strangers on this road we are on, we are not two we are one. -Strangers, The Kinks
Sauda

♥

Location: looking for that moment in time where she will become one with the universe and feel truly infinite
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cetol » January 21st, 2010, 4:39 am

Personally, I hate the people whom are doing these, because it butchers the song and makes it sound like crap.
Never liked them never will ^^ , Though that's just my opinion.
Cetol

Postby SimbasMate » January 21st, 2010, 2:31 pm

People just speed this up if you didn't know, and it sounds absolutely horrible and ruins everything. Not to be mean or anything but these kinds of things get on my nerves... :ehh:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Neon » January 21st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Butcher Pete
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby SimbasMate » January 21st, 2010, 9:48 pm

[quote="Neon"]Butcher Pete[/quote]

Lol whut?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby DarkLiger » January 22nd, 2010, 12:05 am

I have to agree with SM in a way, who ever made this just took the clip from the intro and change the "frequency" of the voice to sound more like the chipmunks. If it actually with Alvin and the chipmunks I would have a least been better and a different beat to it. :)
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Return to Beyond The Lion King