TLK Complete Score

TLK Complete Score

Postby divsalley » January 15th, 2010, 10:10 pm

Ok...
Just had this question...
How many of you listen to this AMAZING score by Hans Zimmer everyday???
And which one of these scores is your favorite??? ;)
divsalley

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Pride Points: 1

Re: TLK Complete Score

Postby Mike » January 15th, 2010, 10:12 pm

King of Pride Rock ^.^ It sure is epic eh?
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Simbaholikov » January 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm

I do listen to it everyday!

It's hard to pick a favourite, they are all my favourite, but 'Kings of the Past' is definitely an amazing one :)
Simbaholikov

Postby MusicLion101 » January 15th, 2010, 10:20 pm

King of Pride Rock is a wonderful melody, Kings of the Past is also a favourite of mine
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby divsalley » January 15th, 2010, 10:36 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]I do listen to it everyday!

It's hard to pick a favourite, they are all my favourite, but 'Kings of the Past' is definitely an amazing one :)[/quote]

AWESOME!!!
I listen to it EVERYDAY, too :P
And Kings of the Past is VERY moving...
But personally, I LOVE An Argument/ You're Mufasa's Son
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby thelionpride556 » January 15th, 2010, 10:37 pm

I don't listen to it every day, but my favorite is probably 'To Die For"
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 15th, 2010, 10:40 pm

I listen this score most of the time, and my favorite is Kings of the Past
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KiarasMate » January 15th, 2010, 11:02 pm

They are all amazing scores and I like them each in different ways, but The Return - Battle Of Pride Rock is just epic! lol. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby DarkLiger » January 15th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Of course they are all amazing, but for me its Under the Stars
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby divsalley » January 15th, 2010, 11:20 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]They are all amazing scores and I like them each in different ways, but The Return - Battle Of Pride Rock is just epic! lol. :)[/quote]

You're ABSOLUTELY right!!! They're all amazing!!! BTWThe Return-The Battle of Pride Rock IS epic! Love the whole score... I listen to it everyday in the order in which they come in the movie! Gives me the feel of watching the movie whenever i want, coz i have an mp3 player with me all the time.
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King