Lion King Obsession

Lion King Obsession

Postby Panda-chan » July 4th, 2008, 3:49 am

ObSeSsEd with the LION KING?!!?!?! Why not visit my site then? It's got everything from music, to games, to contests, to fanart, to fanfic, to videos, to pics, and looooots more! Plus there's even a cool pride you can join, and when you collect enough Lion Coins, you can buy AMAZING stuff from the Market and show it off on your site!! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? Visit http://www.freewebs.com/lionkingobsession now! :D
Last edited by Panda-chan on May 29th, 2009, 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: LIONKINGOBSESSION

Postby Moka » July 4th, 2008, 10:38 pm

This site WON the MLK Award for June of 2008.

( http://www.mylionking.com/awards/mlkaward/ )

Amanda: I still don't have my computer, so I'll get around to making your award graphic asap. Congrats :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » July 7th, 2008, 4:37 pm

WOO HOO! I WON! OMG! *dances with joy* Thankies!!! :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 7th, 2008, 5:31 pm

You're very welcome ^^

Lion King Obsession is a really good idea, I think everyone should join it!

I'll join it soon but I'm still really busy. :|
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 14th, 2008, 6:12 pm

Nah, it's okay. I'm kind of busy with the members I do have anyway, so I wouldn't really have time if more people joined.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 14th, 2008, 9:10 pm

Well ok. But I will get on that graphic for you. It might be a week but I'll have it soon lol
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 19th, 2008, 3:25 am

Oh yeah, I forgot all about it! :roll:
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 19th, 2008, 6:00 am

:P We're having problems installing Vista. We're gonna try again tomorrow. No guarantees though. Sowwy I didn't think it'd take this long :|
Moka

Postby kovu42 » July 22nd, 2008, 5:17 am

I have joined the site, it looks really good and is definately award worthy! (Hope you can handle one more member :mrgreen: )
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Katelyn23 » July 31st, 2008, 1:00 am

Very nice site you have here Amanda. By the way, umm how do you join up? :|

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King