The Lion King Complete Score

The Lion King Complete Score

Postby divsalley » December 29th, 2009, 11:24 am

Hey!!!
Who here has the complete score by Hans Zimmer for The Lion King???
Because I'd been looking for it for YEARS and I never found it until recently...
That too on a torrent site
I'm sure you'd like to have it, too
So here goes...
(can't have torrent links. sorry. :( )
Hope you enjoy it!!!
By the way, for all those who don't know how to use torrents, there's a direct download link, too.
Last edited by NightmareMoon on December 30th, 2009, 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Can't have torrent links on the forums. Sorry. :(
divsalley

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Pride Points: 1

Re: The Lion King Complete Score

Postby LadyAnette » December 29th, 2009, 11:27 am

Very cool! :)
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » December 29th, 2009, 11:29 am

awesome! it's too bad I can't use it, since I don't know about torrents....I'm stuck to limewire I fear :p
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby divsalley » December 29th, 2009, 11:31 am

Hi, thanigraphics!
Torrents are pretty easy to use
Do you have a software like vuze or utorrent on your computer???
If you don't, I can help you there!!!
Just let me know!!!
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby LadyAnette » December 29th, 2009, 11:39 am

Haha. Er..what are torrents? :eyebrow:
LadyAnette

Postby divsalley » December 29th, 2009, 11:47 am

well torrents are files where the actual content has been compressed to make them compact.
Using a software like utorrent or vuze, you can extract the content to it's full size and get the full files!
For example, this complete score folder is actually a 123 MB folder, but the torrent is just 23 KB
Depending on how many people still have this folder on their computer and your internet speed, the software will extract the contents of this torrent and give you the full folder of 123 MB
Cool, right???
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby LadyAnette » December 29th, 2009, 11:48 am

Yeah! Kinda complex though. :P
LadyAnette

Postby divsalley » December 29th, 2009, 11:54 am

actually, all you have to do is save the torrent on your computer and open it using vuze or utorrent
It'll start the download automatically.
There's nothing else you have to do :P
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby KiarasMate » December 29th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Well, I'm not quite sure of what Moka's take on this would be, or the rules of the forum that regard to this matter, but to play it on the safe side, I'd suggest sending that link to people via PM instead of posting it here on the forum. While I'm not personally against Torrent use and actually use them more than I'd even care to admit to, the fact still remains that they do border on the illegal side of things, in a way, depending on who you're talking to that is. Again, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here and The Complete Score is uberly amazing, but I'm just pointing out the obvious here. ^^ And just FYI, I had The Complete Score before this thread, so I just didn't go and download it from here and then start getting all preachy, so please don't take it that way. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Return to Beyond The Lion King