How does TLK make you feel?

Postby SimbasMate » December 23rd, 2009, 6:45 pm

For me, The Lion King has been my number one best friend. When I watch it, I feel so confident and it helps me keep my head held high, and has helped me make the right choices in life. ^^ When I am sad, I turn on this wonderful movie, and my eyes are glues to the TV. I cannot count how many times how I watched it, and It has cheered me up every time. Even doing things related to TLK helps me cope. I sound strange, but It's true! TLK has taught me ALOT!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: How does TLK make you feel?

Postby MusicLion101 » December 23rd, 2009, 8:13 pm

Hmm..a lot of different things I'd say.

Parts of the film make me feel young again (JCWTBK sequence ;) ) some parts are just plain tear-jerking (mufasas death), some parts get me in a warlike mood (simbas final fight with scar), and the ending just makes me feel resolute :]

I think part of the reason why TLK has had sucha huge impact is because it encompasses the whole emotional spectrum. Love, hate, loss, grrief, happiness, sadness, aggression and understanding.

Amazing stuff
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Panda-chan » December 23rd, 2009, 8:44 pm

TLK makes me feel many things :P. First I feel refreshed after watching the whole thing through because the story is so touching and reflective. The memorable songs and breathtaking animation leave me feeling stunned and amazed by its beauty. Some parts make me cry like the stampede scene and some parts like the end battle with Scar leave me absolutely terrified (I can literally feel my heart pounding in my chest sometimes lol). Then the romantic parts make me all warm and fuzzy inside lol. And of course, the comic-relief scenes involving Timon and Pumbaa just make me laugh. No matter how many times I watch the movie, I always end up with these mixed feelings. The magic never dies. :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 24th, 2009, 3:08 am

TLK has always make me feel manything, one is the feeling like been a child, other is feel very emotional( Mufasa's Death), this movie is so amazing
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Cal » December 24th, 2009, 4:34 am

I go through a wide range of emotions while watching it. Sometimes, parts of the film will make me happy while other parts will make me sad , like when Mufasa died. :(

When I was younger I used to get scared when Simba and Scar battled at the end, but not anymore.
Sig by me
Sig by Polkadot. Thanks ^___^
Cal's GFX - [Requests]
^^Click above^^
Cal

Merry Xmas!

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » December 24th, 2009, 5:28 am

TLK makes me feel happy most of the time. There wasn't a time where I felt sad when watching it. The movie itself just calms me down and I feel more ecstatic every time I watch it, whether it's at night or during the day. The film has a charismatic to it. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Cdot » December 24th, 2009, 6:26 am

it makes me feel happy,but also sad when Mufasa dies.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Simba93 » December 24th, 2009, 11:00 am

This film makes me happy in hard times again. There are so nice emotional moments in the film, but also sad ...
The film has changed my life very much. But only to the positive.
It's a pure masterpiece!
Simba93

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » December 24th, 2009, 11:19 am

It's hard to explain the emotions that run through my body as I watch The Lion King. One of them is happy/joyful/peace/revolution. Peace and revolution is at the end and has a wonder of its own. Also everyone dancing around has a joyful effect on it. The second one would have to be young/pure. Simba is just how I would describe that. The third is amazed/outstanding. The animation is absolutely stunning! The effects and the budget are outstanding as well. Fourth is sad/depressed. Even though The Lion King is happy, joyful, peacefull, revolutionary, young, pure, amazing and outstanding, it is also sad as well. Mufasa's death is one of them, but the heartbreak is also very sad. It actually continues throughout the movie as Simba misses his lost father. Number five is angry. The play of Scar is half funny, scary and evil, combine it and it makes a wonderful character. But he IS quite annoying on how he succeedes on most of his plans. Six is excited. Seeing Simba reunited with his family and strode confidentialy towards Scar saying that HE would take Pride Rock is bone-chilling. My heart starts pounding every time I see it.

Those are about all my emotions I have with TLK, but I'm sure I feel much more. The Lion King is the most succesful movie I have ever seen! A true classic of Disney! May the magic live on!
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 24th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Happy, depressed, stupid.
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King