your fan theories about Kopa and Mheetu

Re: your fan theories about Kopa and Mheetu

Postby Simba » March 16th, 2010, 2:51 pm

I don't think that Kopa was killed by Zira. it just doesn't make sense. first off, one TLK2 book informs us that the Outlanders were banished from the pride by Mufasa, not Simba, and quite possibly before Simba is even born (which would explain the lack of appearance in the movie). this goes along with the quote from Simba, "My father's law will prevail." now from that, we can gather that Zira wasn't banished for killing Kopa but for being a troublemaker before the cub was even born. second, at the end of the battle after all the Outlander lionesses have "seen the light," Simba offers to put the past behind them and accept Zira back into the pride. now if she was responsible for the death of your son, since plotted to kill you and your daughter if not the entire pride, and has shown no hesitation to kill her own cubs for not joining her, why on earth would you let her back into your pride?! I don't think even Simba is THAT forgiving, and certainly not that foolish. he wasn't going to let Scar stay and said he deserved to die, so why would he let Zira? which leads to the concept that she was banished for a misdemeanor like the rest of her pride (and Simba should've let them come back beforehand since I'm sure they'd been punished enough by that point), and isn't responsible for anyone's death.

I'm actually think about making a short fanfic on a Kopa theory I came up with that I don't think anyone else has thought of. I'm just not sure whether I'm going to stick with it for my other fanfic, in which I plan to give reasonable explanation for all the plotholes. but I'm going to save it as a surprise until I write it :P

as to Mheetu, in my fanworld, his father takes him to another pride for safety before he gets old enough to be exhiled like the other young males. after his stay there, he decides he doesn't wish to return and lives happily ever after with them lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Re: your fan theories about Kopa and Mheetu

Postby QueenRalexia » March 24th, 2010, 7:31 am

Best one I have heard is after Simba's Pride first Kopa returns and falls in love with Vitani and later Mheetu is found near the Pridelands by Kovu but no one knows who he is except Nala and he also gets accepted back to live with the pride.
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King