Favorite Character

Who is your favorite character from all 3 films?

Banzai
No votes
Ed
No votes
Kiara
3%
Kovu
19%
Mufasa
6%
Nala
14%
Nuka
4%
Pumbaa
1%
Rafiki
1%
Sarabi
3%
Sarafina
1%
Scar
8%
Shenzi
1%
Simba
22%
Timon
1%
Vitani
12%
Zazu
1%
Zira
1%

Total votes : 77

Re: Favorite Character

Postby Anansi » January 22nd, 2010, 10:23 pm

1. Simba
2. Rafiki
3. Nuka
4. Timon
5. Zira
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 24th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Top characters:

Simba
Nala
Kiara
Kovu
Vitani
Shenzi
Timon (maybe)
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby CrazyNuka » March 18th, 2010, 11:15 am

1. Nuka: Nuka is a great character. I love that silly lion so much. :D <3

2: Banzai: Some people dislike him. I,m like the only guy to love Banzai. <3

3: Scar: He is an awesome Villain and the second villain in Disney i love behind Jafar.

4: Vitani: Haha she is such an awesome character. I love her look as a cub and adult. <3
Last edited by CrazyNuka on May 24th, 2010, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby thanigraphics » March 18th, 2010, 5:25 pm

My favorite at the moment is Ahadi, because of his design and the creative ways fan artist make him look, like DJ Coulz, her Ahadi design is awesome, even better than the book pictures. I like to make him yellow with darkish mane and I'll draw him soon. Too bad he's not in the options.... can you add him in the options, together with some other subcanon charries?
:joe:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » March 18th, 2010, 5:46 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]My favorite at the moment is Ahadi, because of his design and the creative ways fan artist make him look, like DJ Coulz, her Ahadi design is awesome, even better than the book pictures. I like to make him yellow with darkish mane and I'll draw him soon. Too bad he's not in the options.... can you add him in the options, together with some other subcanon charries?
:joe:[/quote]

it's fave characters from the films, not the other material. that's why he didn't add all of them.

here's the order mine are in:
Simba
Vitani
Scar
Nala
Ed
Shenzi
Sarafina
Sarabi
Nuka
Kovu
Mufasa
Kiara
Pumbaa
Timon
Banzai
Zira
Rafiki
Zazu

what about Gopher, though? I know they didn't really refer to him by that name, but then Sarafina wasn't either.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » March 18th, 2010, 11:53 pm

Who's Gopher? Is he the little moley-like rodent that came up during The Morning Report? Or is he the lizzard where Simba roars at right before the stampede?
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SarabisMate » March 19th, 2010, 2:08 am

I for one don't really have a favorite character :) I love most of them equally.
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 19th, 2010, 11:14 pm

Simba and Nala my all time favorite characters
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » March 19th, 2010, 11:17 pm

My favorites where Simba, Nala and Scar, for their designs and because I love their figurines! When it comes to personality, I'd say Sarabi, then Nala, then Vitani. :chumvi:

When it comes to subcanons, I'd say first Malka, then Tama, then Tojo, then Chumvi....and Mheetu somewhere in the middle :mega:
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby QueenRalexia » March 24th, 2010, 7:28 am

Vitani, Kovu, Nala for me
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King