Nala and Scar were mates???

Re: Nala and Scar were mates???

Postby Thani » December 25th, 2009, 12:10 am

Theory or not, incest occurances cannot be denied when it comes to lion life, you know. Like if a adolescent male is expelled from his native pride, but later on returns to power, complete with mating rights over all the available lionesses, isn't it just natural for disney to even allow for speculating about the matter in the first place? True, disney hasn't officially stated that Scar was Nala's father, or that Nala was Scar's forced mate. Albeit for a short while) Yet I haven't seen disney denying this either as far as I know.

So both Mufasa and Scar could have quarried over who held the rights per individual lioness in heat. as they were the only males within the pride, ánd being brothers aswell..Hence Mufasa's tolerance for a second (potential rival in mating season!) male within his pride... And I believe a rogue lion couldn't be Nala's father, as rogue males don't have much chance to enter a male-guarded pride unseen, mate, and dissappear again. Besides, all animals simply follow their basic instincts, and one of them is to live and conceive babies in order for their species to survive..It's an undisputed fact, that it sometimes goes the wrong way though.. It is as simple as that.
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani
Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » December 25th, 2009, 1:01 am

True, that's in nature :P Interesting theory btw (gives me some barf-issues, though, lol)
But this is a children's Disney movie. I don't think incest and such is....well....Disney.
Talking lions that become friends with meerkats and such aren't that natural too....but yeah, that's pretty Disney, and child friendly!
;) Sooooo.....
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 1:08 am

So that explains the theory that it had to be either Mufasa or Scar who mated with Sarafina because it wouldn't make sense if a random lion came up to her and mated. Only head males mate with the females. But it leaves the question if Scar was one of the head males. :/ And no, I don't think that Disney would do incest.
LadyAnette

Postby Thani » December 25th, 2009, 1:12 am

As Nala would said it herself in disgust of it all, I cite: "Ew, that's gross!" to make clear I do not support such behaviour from humans, but again I cannot blame the animals for merely following their instincts though. And yes, the movie is meant to be seen by a children filled audience, but I keep finding it very amusing that disney does NOT deny such possibilities from happening, by writing an official statement under the header: Character Defamation. (Actually speaking, is this what we want our beloved characters to be, even if it happens in the real world outthere?.. My answer will be: Aslong as it isn't widely acceptable to propose any sexually orientated explicit behaviour in any disney film, the Canon characters shoud also be spared from such (in human world) negative publication. Even when it comes to fanart, and fanfiction etc....
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani
Pride Points: 0

Postby MusicLion101 » December 25th, 2009, 1:20 am

Nala only said that because thats what young boys and girls think of each other lol :P they're like "eww girls are gross"
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 1:31 am

So true. :P
LadyAnette

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 25th, 2009, 1:38 am

so all this is what are making the fan of this theory belive that
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 1:43 am

Nala and Scar were NOT mates. Nuff said. 8-)
LadyAnette

Postby thanigraphics » December 25th, 2009, 9:54 pm

I think, where's a fandom, there are theories.... but I also believe this theory is not based on Disney-stated facts, and so I conclude that Nala and Scar weren't mates.
Nala and Scar weren't wild animals, they were lions with human personalities, acting and thinking more like humans then like lions.
But Thani's true, in the wild it could have occured.... for me, Simba's the only one Nala had those contacts with.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 27th, 2009, 5:20 pm

The fans wrote this theory acording with the behavior of the real lions
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King