Nala and Scar were mates???

Re: Nala and Scar were mates???

Postby Simba93 » December 16th, 2009, 7:07 pm

I think that are all theorys.
Thats all fake about Nala ans Scar
Simba93

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Deeri » December 16th, 2009, 9:03 pm

Fan theories are what keeps the TLK community going I suppose.:P

However, officially if you base the theory that Scar and Nala were mates then no. They aren't.
On the TLKOB Scar tries to get Nala to become his mate but she refuses and leaves the Pridelands to find help (which as we all know who she finds) Scar doesn't have any chance to ''persuade'' her again.
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 17th, 2009, 3:23 am

WHAT!!!???!!!....in all my life i had never heard about Nala and Scar....EWWWWW thats SOOOOO WRONG :kickassnala:
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby Kovu24 » December 17th, 2009, 3:26 am

I heard that on you tube i think . that is sooo wrong though . it is like super weird and totally nayasty :P
Kovu24

aloha

Postby Cdot » December 17th, 2009, 6:10 am

:ew: That would be kind of weird.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 17th, 2009, 6:31 am

So I was rigth from the begining, that Nala and Scar weren't mates.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Cdot » December 17th, 2009, 6:43 am

That is absoluty correct.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » December 17th, 2009, 8:01 am

Whoever said that Nala and Scar were mates anyways? :ehh: Since Simba was banished and Scar ruled, he may have mated with several lionesses, including Nala, but which begs the question if she had mated, would she have a cub? Where did the cub go? I don't really think that's true though, I mean, SERIOUSLY. Why on EARTH would Scar have a crush on Nala? :roll: He's like...ANCIENT compared to Nala!
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby thanigraphics » December 17th, 2009, 8:06 am

omg no! D: that'd be so un-disney :p
like the others said, TLKoB says enough about it :)
also, Scar is from Mufasa's generation, which means he could have been Nala's father!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby LadyAnette » December 17th, 2009, 8:09 am

Yeah, which makes him ancient. :P
LadyAnette

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King