Your Lion King Identity

Re: Your Lion King Identity

Postby Shenzi Kopa » April 29th, 2013, 7:47 am

You are Koai: a great lioness from the Outlands, reddish in colour, with a gentle nature.
I put this name into a few translators online however and got nothing back, so I must wonder if this generator actually uses real Swahili names like the films do.
Always Uncle Scar's Shenzi
fanart.lionking.org artist name: Silentraventears
Shenzi Kopa
Angel of Darkness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Sigurd » May 9th, 2013, 11:55 pm

You are Numa: a scarred lion from the Pridelands, tawny in colour, with a brave nature.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 4th, 2013, 7:40 am

You are Renra: a small lioness from the Pridelands, fawn in colour, with a cowardly nature.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Meskhenet » October 8th, 2013, 12:26 am

I am Monai: A scruffy lioness from the Pridelands, tawny in colour, with a devious nature.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Carl » October 8th, 2013, 1:49 am

"You are Memai: a slim lioness from the Outlands, reddish in colour, with a devious nature."

Odd, I got something totally different last time. :ha:
[quote="Julie Skywalker"]You are Koai: a slim lioness from the Pridelands, dark in colour, with a devious nature.[/quote]
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Luken » October 13th, 2013, 5:22 am

You are Renmi: a mighty lion from the Pridelands, tawny in colour, with a loyal nature.

:? always thought i be an outlander
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Yarrgasaurus » November 23rd, 2013, 3:08 am

You are Monana: a scrawny lion from the Outlands, golden in colour, with a brave nature. :P
Yeah i got nothing
Yarrgasaurus
been changing the world

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

over a hundred times

Nickname(s): Shadowjolt
Pride Points: 1

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 23rd, 2013, 4:52 am

You are Rengra: a scrawny lioness from the Pridelands, dark in colour, with a cowardly nature.

At least I'm in the Pridelands where there seems to be an endless supply of antelope and zebra amongst other animals. 8-)
OneFamilyScar

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan

Postby Marizzle » November 23rd, 2013, 6:09 pm

You are Subo: a big lioness from the Pridelands, cream in colour, with a brave nature. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Taruo » May 4th, 2015, 5:43 am

I can't find the page for this!!! I went on it before but now it's gone :-/
Taruo
what the light touches is ours

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The world is a circle, a circle of life :3

Nickname(s): Taruo, Tarry

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King