Are the theories about Kovu and Nala true?????

Are the theories about Kovu and Nala true?????

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 2nd, 2009, 11:25 pm

I know there are people put fan fiction and pictures about Nala and Kovu liking each other.

:understanding: <3 :smile3: IS IT TRUE.....IM SO CONFUSED
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Re: Are the theories about Kovu and Nala true?????

Postby Deeri » December 2nd, 2009, 11:32 pm

Hmm, well the thing with fanfiction is that one can have a theory that can be shared with many others. Thus it becoming more popular and the canon can become confused.

To tell you the truth, whilst I don't have anything against the Kovu and Nala pairing...I'd much prefer the original pairings (Simba/Nala, Kiara/Kovu) to remain the same.

If you are asking whether or not it's actually true canon wise, then no. There is no concrete evidence that suggests otherwise. Thus, it's basically the same pairings.
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 2nd, 2009, 11:39 pm

Lol....there are even some clues in the movie itself about Nala liking Kovu :o lol
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby Deeri » December 2nd, 2009, 11:41 pm

/gapes/

There are?

Oh dear must have missed them.:P
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Postby SarabisMate » December 2nd, 2009, 11:44 pm

:oops:... 8-)... :lol:...:lol2:
well at least I'm not the first ;)
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 2nd, 2009, 11:45 pm

lol i know....and theres even a timeline that says that Kovu and Nala had cubs..... :o :o
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby PrincessKiara » December 2nd, 2009, 11:49 pm

I suppose some people like to pair Kovu and Nala, so they draw pictures of them together or write fan fics about them. But fan fics are.. fiction. :P Just because you read in a fanfic that Nala is together with Kovu does not make it true.
At the end of SP, Kovu and Kiara was still together, and so was Simba and Nala, and that’s how it will remain until Disney says otherwise. ;)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SarabisMate » December 3rd, 2009, 12:04 am

[quote="number1KovuFan"]lol i know....and theres even a timeline that says that Kovu and Nala had cubs..... :o :o[/quote]
after all the Nala and Kovu fanfics I've read I couldn't find one that featured cubs. :headache:
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 3rd, 2009, 12:09 am

I have been seen many of this fan-fiction stories, but i still don't think that ths is true, why Kovu would be with Nala, if he has Kiara as his mate?, has no sense to me, but as the other say, this is just fiction
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 3rd, 2009, 12:19 am

Thats wat i think...i just wanted to see wat other people think ;)
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King