Are the theories about Kovu and Nala true?????

Re: Are the theories about Kovu and Nala true?????

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 5th, 2009, 9:53 pm

:lol2: OMG HAHAHAHAHA...Kopa23...those pictures are hilarious... :lol2: HAHAHAHA...i knew it...
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Postby SarabisMate » December 6th, 2009, 3:59 am

[quote]Kopa32 said: It's also known that after the cub has reached a certain age, the mother wants to mate again, or so I've heard. So the Kovu + Nala = Cub theory must be right. XD[/quote]

only in real life...but it would be awesome to watch/read :lol2:
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby PrincessKiara » December 6th, 2009, 2:18 pm

I just find a pairing between Kovu and Nala..weird. :wha: She is a generation older than him. She and Simba are supposed to be like any other Disney couple: Happily in love forever. :snuggle:
I just can’t imagine Kovu and Nala together. The movie just shows that Nala liked Kovu, she trusted him and saw him for what he really was: A kind, gentle-hearted lion, not a clone of Scar. The fact that she smiled at him a few times does not mean she wants to move down a generation and dump Simba. :sneer:

It’s just my opinion. :happy2:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Wereberess » May 2nd, 2010, 6:23 pm

I think i've found some proof!
Attachments
NALD.jpg
He's rubbing against her!!!
NALD.jpg (19.93 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 2nd, 2010, 9:01 pm

[quote="Wereberess"]I think i've found some proof![/quote]

It's a friendly hug! Jeez.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Mike » May 2nd, 2010, 9:03 pm

You've already posted that pic. Please keep the subjects separate or request a merge. Talk relating to the pic above can be directed here

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8646
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Wereberess » May 2nd, 2010, 11:15 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"][quote="Wereberess"]I think i've found some proof![/quote]

It's a friendly hug! Jeez.[/quote]

Pretty sure Simba(or Kiara) wouldn't agree with you. :smirk:
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Postby ArchangelZizi » May 2nd, 2010, 11:48 pm

O.o i've honestly never put Nala and Kovu together, that's odd lol. I'd prefer to be a softie and stick to the original parings =D
ArchangelZizi

Ellur Ellur

Pride Points: 1

Postby QueenRalexia » May 3rd, 2010, 1:19 am

I think it was a compassionate and comforting hug because Kovu just lost his mother.
Last edited by QueenRalexia on May 4th, 2010, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby HeartsForTheClueless » May 3rd, 2010, 7:45 pm

Nala and Kovu, hm? Defiantly a crack pairing in my opinion. It's not my sort of pairing. I don't ship Kovu with anyone except maybe Kopa and Nala even less.
HeartsForTheClueless

....?

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King