Simba and The Pridelands return to Kingdom Hearts Melody of

Simba and The Pridelands return to Kingdom Hearts Melody of

Postby Elton John » August 27th, 2020, 6:26 pm

[url] https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=gwIXYvIvhY4[/url]

warning

Massive KH3 and Re: Mind spoilers.

I see an elephant graveyard area with Simba as a party member. Like all KH spinoff games this will be important to the overall story.

And they managed to release it less than half a year after announcement!!!!!! Granted it looks like an HD PS2 game with fancy cinematics but imagine Square Enix releasing a KH game a few months after announcement.

And it is essentially done as you can preorder and preload on the nintendo switch.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Simba and The Pridelands return to Kingdom Hearts Melody

Postby SimbasGuard » September 3rd, 2020, 7:04 am

I won't be able to play this one either, but it doesn't look like something I would like anyway :sad: I hope the rest of The Kingdom Hearts Fan community loves it.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: Simba and The Pridelands return to Kingdom Hearts Melody

Postby Elton John » November 11th, 2020, 12:30 am

A whole new World, Beauty and the Beast, and Circle of Life are songs i've seen described as "Disney originals". Considering KH2 had an instrumental version of "beauty and the beast" but this isn't in the kh2 section it makes me wonder if these three are all vocals included.

KH3 had a vocal version of "let it go" which i hear is in the game and "do you want to build a snowman" which I hear isn't.

Part of your world from KH2 also possibly has vocals?

Game releases on the 11th in Japan (which is right now) and the 13th in America so I guess we will find out soon.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to Beyond The Lion King