Favorite Voice Actor in The Lion King?

Favorite Voice Actor in The Lion King?

Postby CrazyNuka » December 28th, 2019, 10:31 am

I don't know if there is already a topic on this, but I figured to make a new topic dedicated to the voice actors who contributed to the Lion King and its sequels. :) Who is your favorite TLK voice actor.

Mine is Jeremy Irons! He gave a delightful and amazing performance as the villainous Scar! :evil: The other actors did wonderful as well! ^^
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Favorite Voice Actor in The Lion King?

Postby Stormy » December 28th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Ah geez. There’s so many good ones. Most of my favorites come from the TLK 1. I don’t think I could only choose one. :(
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » December 28th, 2019, 5:11 pm

What a wonderful topic. I'm going to list multiple names along with my favorite non-TLK projects they were in that I saw, 'cause I'm very impressed with all TLK actors. I also follow some of their works, from film to TV and Broadway shows :) TLK was actually the very first cinematic universe that made me look up the voice talents' other acting roles. Here goes my top favorites. Ladies first :D

1) Moira Kelly
Other favorite roles: The Cutting Edge, One Tree Hill, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

2) Neve Campbell
Other roles I enjoyed: The Craft, Scream movies, Party of Five, Drowning Mona (would like to see Blood & Steel)

3) Whoopi Goldberg
Other roles I enjoyed: Ghost, Sister Act movies, Glee, Sarafina!, Made in America, Rat Race, Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella

3) Lacey Chabert
Other roles I enjoyed: Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe, Party of Five, Mean Girls, A Royal Christmas

4) Suzanne Pleshette
Other roles I enjoyed: Maggie Briggs, The Birds, Blackbeard's Ghost

5) Jeremy Irons
Other roles I enjoyed: The Man in the Iron Mask, Being Julia, The Borgias, The Merchant of Venice, The Time Machine, M. Butterfly, Australia

6) Matthew Broderick
Other roles I enjoyed: You Can Count on Me, Ferris Bueller, The Stepford Wives, Inspector Gadget, Frasier, Election

7) Nathan Lane
Other roles I enjoyed: Guys and Dolls, The Birdcage, Stuart Little movies, Mouse Hunt, Isn't She Great, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, One of the Boys (looking forward to Penny Dreadful: City of Angels)

8) Ernie Sabella
Other roles I enjoyed: Saved By the Bell, Mouse Hunt, Guys and Dolls, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Seinfeld, Man of La Mancha, Fright Night Part 2

9) James Earl Jones
Other roles I enjoyed: Gabriel's Fire, Everwood, Three Fugitives, Star Wars movies, Field of Dreams

10) Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Other roles I enjoyed: I'll Be Home for Christmas, Home Improvement, Last Man Standing, Smallville

11) Andy Dick
Other roles I enjoyed: Get Smart, NewsRadio, Inspector Gadget

12) Rowan Atkinson
Other roles I enjoyed: Johnny English movies, The Witches, Love Actually, Rat Race, Blackadder (Mr. Bean is entertaining but Mr. Atkinson's talking roles are equally fun LOL)

13) Cheech Marin
Other roles I enjoyed: Rob, Born in East L.A., Oliver & Company, Judging Amy

14) Jason Marsden
Other roles I enjoyed: Boy Meets World, Goof Troop, Goofy movies, White Squall

15) Jim Cummings
Other roles I enjoyed: Darkwing Duck, Balto, Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, and many more
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheLionPrince » January 5th, 2020, 4:40 am

James Earl Jones
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King