I have questions about Kopa????

Re: I have questions about Kopa????

Postby thanigraphics » December 2nd, 2009, 1:17 am

I hate the theories of Kopa dying too. In my fanfic he appears as a rogue who was nearly killed by Zira but survived and comes back to the Pride Lands, and falls in love with Vitani.

Some fan-theories about Kopa:

-he was killed, or nearly killed by Zira.
-Zira was banished for killing Kopa.
-Kopa and Vitani were a love couple.
-Kopa returns to Pride Rock as a scarred adult and fights Kovu to claim the throne.
-Kopa was friends with Nuka as a cub.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 2nd, 2009, 1:23 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]I hate the theories of Kopa dying too. In my fanfic he appears as a rogue who was nearly killed by Zira but survived and comes back to the Pride Lands, and falls in love with Vitani.

Some fan-theories about Kopa:

-he was killed, or nearly killed by Zira.
-Zira was banished for killing Kopa.
-Kopa and Vitani were a love couple.
-Kopa returns to Pride Rock as a scarred adult and fights Kovu to claim the throne.
-Kopa was friends with Nuka as a cub.[/quote]

Really?????
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » December 6th, 2009, 2:33 pm

I’m a bit surprised at how many people seem to think that Vitani and Kopa were in love. I guess it’s because I don’t believe that myself. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Simba93 » December 18th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Somehow, Disney has made somewhat illogical. Kopa was shown at the end of TLK 1 still, but is then never mentioned again. Pretty funny ...
Kiara was seen in part two directly as the future queen.
Simba93

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King