The Circle of Knife (Simpsons Parody)

Re: The Circle of Knife (Simpsons Parody)

Postby charles1 » December 17th, 2009, 2:53 pm

why it was called circle of knife? just confused..
charles1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » December 17th, 2009, 3:37 pm

lol, love that episode. ^^ It's definitely not the first time The Simpsons have poked fun of TLK, but it was one of their better moments. ^^ Thanks for sharing the link PK. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby thanigraphics » December 17th, 2009, 8:21 pm

I saw the video and the music, but is there a real video with moving footage of this on youtube or any other place on the internet? I'd love to see that! :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » December 17th, 2009, 10:46 pm

I tried searching YouTube for the actual clip from the episode, but I couldnt find it.

I know of a site that has all the episodes of the Simpsons, but I would not recommend going there, it gave my old computer a virus! When I googled the same site on my new pc, Norton marked the site as unsafe, so I did not visit it again.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby thelionpride556 » January 12th, 2010, 2:25 am

The first time I saw this I was all like "OMG LION KING!!", Because I saw it on TV. XD I watched the whole thing.
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Postby Buffy » February 8th, 2010, 4:39 pm

ROFL! This is beyond hilarious!

At some moments it sounded like it had bits of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Josef and the Technicolor Dreamcoat in it too!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 1:29 am

OMG!!!! I remember seeing this! Im a big fan of the Simpsons! My brother has all the episodes so I can probaly watch it! But I cracked up watching it!!! :lol: !!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby thanigraphics » February 19th, 2010, 1:31 am

does anyone have the original footage that comes with the song? I've been searching on Youtube without success....maybe one of you has it on some website? That'd be aweshum! :dreamy:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2010, 12:05 am

http://www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com/200 ... -sums.html

Here is a link to the video! This shows you the entire episode. (English, no subtitles.)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King