Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Re: Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 2nd, 2010, 1:48 am

[quote="LadyAnette"]I totally agree with the above. Idea number two is far the best in terms for me. So far, Disney has made an original, a sequel and a remake of the original in a different character's point of view. I think it would be awesome if Disney made a prequel. Personally on Mufasa and Taka, though it would be hard making the end very happy in my point of view...the bad-guy probably won't die..even if there IS a bad-guy. So is this going to be fan-made, requesting this to Disney or just seeing what other people think? :)[/quote]

is it possible to make a request to Disney ??????
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Postby KovusTrueMate » January 2nd, 2010, 3:36 am

I'm not quite sure. :umm: :hmm: :huh: :hmm2: :disgust2: :eyebrow: I don't doubt it. I would LOVE to see a prequel to TLK. With Muffy and Taka/Scar and Ahadi and Uru and Mohatu! :D :D :D :D :D Like, Kovu and Kiara telling it to their cubbies would be cool. Just like in "A Tale of Two Brothers", I like that book. :)

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Postby thanigraphics » January 2nd, 2010, 3:40 am

Maybe we should go all to the headquarter of Disney and do Puppy eyes :lol:
A prequel would rock!! :D But the sad thing is, that we already know Mufasa is going to die.
And as far as I know, Disney doesn't let THE main character of a movie die DX
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 2nd, 2010, 4:23 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]Maybe we should go all to the headquarter of Disney and do Puppy eyes :lol:
A prequel would rock!! :D But the sad thing is, that we already know Mufasa is going to die.
And as far as I know, Disney doesn't let THE main character of a movie die DX[/quote]

I'm in.... :lol: 8-) :lol:
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby KovusTrueMate » January 8th, 2010, 10:28 pm

Me too! 8-)

~ Bryan Adams ~

~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 8th, 2010, 10:39 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]Maybe we should go all to the headquarter of Disney and do Puppy eyes :lol:
And as far as I know, Disney doesn't let THE main character of a movie die DX[/quote]

Who told you the main character will be MUFASA? D: Why not Taka, Sarafina or Sarabi? :p
KopsTheTerminator

Postby KovusTrueMate » January 8th, 2010, 11:31 pm

I've been working on an animation for my idea of a TLK 3/4. I'm making a prequel with Muffy and Taka/Scar. It's all gonna be my ideas and I'll separate it into parts or scenes (In Flash Terms). Don't know if anyone else is doing it, but I've been working on it for a couple days. :) I hope it turns out good. 8-)

~ Bryan Adams ~

~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Postby kovusbabe13 » January 8th, 2010, 11:49 pm

[quote="ΚӨVЦ"][quote="LadyAnette"]I totally agree with the above. Idea number two is far the best in terms for me. So far, Disney has made an original, a sequel and a remake of the original in a different character's point of view. I think it would be awesome if Disney made a prequel. Personally on Mufasa and Taka, though it would be hard making the end very happy in my point of view...the bad-guy probably won't die..even if there IS a bad-guy. So is this going to be fan-made, requesting this to Disney or just seeing what other people think? :)[/quote]

is it possible to make a request to Disney ??????[/quote]

I think we should just start a huge online campaign, towards Disney, to create a prequel and a sequel :D 8-)
someone once told me, never leave the one you l o v e for the one you l i k e, because the one you l i k e might just leave you for the one they l o v e , and then you're done.
kovusbabe13

im just me. thats all i can be.

Postby CrazyNuka » January 9th, 2010, 12:06 am

That is a great idea. I love to see the prequel. LOL I like to see cubby Scar LOL.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Deeri » January 9th, 2010, 12:08 am

A prequel would be great to see. Especially as it would supposedly center around Scar and Mufasa.

Perhaps they will make it but we all know that the ending may not turn out well (especially for Scar) and Disney does tend to love happy endings..or Happily ever afters....

(Incidentally, I think I have posted in this thread before....but I can't recall..so I'm posting again.:P)
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King