Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Re: Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 20th, 2009, 9:08 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="number1KovuFan"][quote="Kopa23"]I think it should be something totally different. Something that occurs to some other lion pride, living in the Pridelands or not.[/quote]

:huh2: You mean new characters?[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]

Hmm? :hmm: i guess that would be cool...new storyline and all...i wouldn't mind :confident:
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Postby Polkadot » December 28th, 2009, 10:57 pm

I personally wouldn't want a whole story about Kovu/Kiara's offspring - then it's too much of "present cub stories". What would be my perfect LK4, is a movie about Mufasa and Taka as cubs, or Mohatu/Ahadi/Uru (I'd prefer the ancestors). Then, at the end, it's shown that Kiara and Kovu were narrating/telling that story to their cubs, who we can see at the end.
Polkadot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"before sunrise, he's your son".

Pride Points: 1

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 28th, 2009, 11:38 pm

[quote="Polkadot"]I personally wouldn't want a whole story about Kovu/Kiara's offspring - then it's too much of "present cub stories". What would be my perfect LK4, is a movie about Mufasa and Taka as cubs, or Mohatu/Ahadi/Uru (I'd prefer the ancestors). Then, at the end, it's shown that Kiara and Kovu were narrating/telling that story to their cubs, who we can see at the end.[/quote]
:hmm: that's a good idea actually....about there ancestors and kovu and Kiara telling the story
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 29th, 2009, 12:06 am

[quote="Polkadot"]I personally wouldn't want a whole story about Kovu/Kiara's offspring - then it's too much of "present cub stories". What would be my perfect LK4, is a movie about Mufasa and Taka as cubs, or Mohatu/Ahadi/Uru (I'd prefer the ancestors). Then, at the end, it's shown that Kiara and Kovu were narrating/telling that story to their cubs, who we can see at the end.[/quote]
:hmm: that's a good idea actually....about there ancestors and kovu and Kiara telling the story
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby thanigraphics » December 29th, 2009, 12:18 am

I agree with that. A prequel would be awesome, but it would be also very cool if, in that prequel, new characters are shown....well, there are already, for the non-diehard-fans:
Uru, Ahadi and Zuzu, the mother of Zazu. It might be fun if Mufasa had a duo of crazy friends (NOT like Timon and Pumbaa, just daring teenagers) and it'd be also cool if cub Sarabi had a little brother or sister.
Moar lions! I have to say, I like the ideas so far, but I don't think Disney is going to be so kind to make another TLK movie.....too bad they ruined that 3rd part with Timon and Pumbaa crap D:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 29th, 2009, 2:03 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]I agree with that. A prequel would be awesome, but it would be also very cool if, in that prequel, new characters are shown....well, there are already, for the non-diehard-fans:
Uru, Ahadi and Zuzu, the mother of Zazu. It might be fun if Mufasa had a duo of crazy friends (NOT like Timon and Pumbaa, just daring teenagers) and it'd be also cool if cub Sarabi had a little brother or sister.
Moar lions! I have to say, I like the ideas so far, but I don't think Disney is going to be so kind to make another TLK movie.....too bad they ruined that 3rd part with Timon and Pumbaa crap D:[/quote]

Hahahaha yeah sorry timon and pumba hahaha
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby ScAr » December 29th, 2009, 10:05 pm

I totally love the whole prequel idea. I think it would be a good chance to get a better look at Mufassa and Scar because they are in only 1 out of the 3 movies. I really think that it would be cute if Kovu and Kiara were telling the story plus it would also shed some light on why there was a huge split between the outlanders and the pridelanders.

LONG LIVE THE KING!
ScAr

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 29th, 2009, 11:41 pm

That's a pretty cool idea! Both K&K's off-spring shown and the tale of Muffy and Scar shown! ^-^ As long as they give out the names of their cubbehs =]
KopsTheTerminator

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 1st, 2010, 12:34 am

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Polkadot"]I personally wouldn't want a whole story about Kovu/Kiara's offspring - then it's too much of "present cub stories". What would be my perfect LK4, is a movie about Mufasa and Taka as cubs, or Mohatu/Ahadi/Uru (I'd prefer the ancestors). Then, at the end, it's shown that Kiara and Kovu were narrating/telling that story to their cubs, who we can see at the end.[/quote]

That's a pretty cool idea! Both K&K's off-spring shown and the tale of Muffy and Scar shown! ^-^ As long as they give out the names of their cubbehs =][/quote]

Haha yeah I would rather see mufasa and takas childhood, but I wouldn't bead is they had Kovu's and Kiara's offspring
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby LadyAnette » January 1st, 2010, 12:08 pm

I totally agree with the above. Idea number two is far the best in terms for me. So far, Disney has made an original, a sequel and a remake of the original in a different character's point of view. I think it would be awesome if Disney made a prequel. Personally on Mufasa and Taka, though it would be hard making the end very happy in my point of view...the bad-guy probably won't die..even if there IS a bad-guy. So is this going to be fan-made, requesting this to Disney or just seeing what other people think? :)
LadyAnette

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King