Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Re: Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Postby KovusTrueMate » January 9th, 2010, 12:31 am

I agree. A prequel would be awesome! I'm making an animation with my idea for a prequel and maybe send it to Disney. 8-)

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Postby CrazyNuka » January 9th, 2010, 1:41 am

Ohhh that well be cool :D
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby kovusbabe13 » January 9th, 2010, 3:35 pm

I think there should be a bit on MLK that's like a movie theatre and you can watch all the Lion King movies on it, but only if your a member. Then people could post their AMVs in a section within the section. People could also post their own Prequels/sequels and the MLK staff would have all the power over if a video was suitable 8-) :D I hink that'd be amazing :o
someone once told me, never leave the one you l o v e for the one you l i k e, because the one you l i k e might just leave you for the one they l o v e , and then you're done.
kovusbabe13

im just me. thats all i can be.

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 9th, 2010, 8:11 pm

[quote="kovusbabe13"] I think there should be a bit on MLK that's like a movie theatre and you can watch all the Lion King movies on it, but only if your a member. Then people could post their AMVs in a section within the section. People could also post their own Prequels/sequels and the MLK staff would have all the power over if a video was suitable 8-) :D I hink that'd be amazing :o [/quote]

That would be awesome 8-)
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby kovusbabe13 » January 12th, 2010, 10:53 pm

If you go onto http://www.mylionking.com/ and go to the bottom in the main column theres a link to an MLK theatre :D
someone once told me, never leave the one you l o v e for the one you l i k e, because the one you l i k e might just leave you for the one they l o v e , and then you're done.
kovusbabe13

im just me. thats all i can be.

Postby Ushujaa » January 12th, 2010, 11:00 pm

I'm trying to make an animation for TLK 3/4 but it's mad expencive to get flash if anyone knew any good programs that are cheaper then $300 i could get started... and my version of it would have take place half way through SP and bring back Kopa as a teenager... i think that'd be cool seeing how Simba would have to choose between him and kiara

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 14th, 2010, 12:45 am

[quote="Ushujaa"]I'm trying to make an animation for TLK 3/4 but it's mad expencive to get flash if anyone knew any good programs that are cheaper then $300 i could get started... and my version of it would have take place half way through SP and bring back Kopa as a teenager... i think that'd be cool seeing how Simba would have to choose between him and kiara[/quote]

:ew: What program do you use?
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby Ushujaa » January 14th, 2010, 12:54 am

as of right now i use a crappy animation program for like teenagers but its more for kids to get used to the program (i've had it awhile) but i'm trying to find somthing similer to the adobe flash program just... cheaper

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 19th, 2010, 1:55 am

[quote="Ushujaa"]as of right now i use a crappy animation program for like teenagers but its more for kids to get used to the program (i've had it awhile) but i'm trying to find somthing similer to the adobe flash program just... cheaper[/quote]

hha yea...i made a book on what i think the 3rd/4th lion king should be about...its only like 50 pages :innocent: 8-)
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King