does Simba enjoy the delicious taste of Meow Mix?

does Simba enjoy the delicious taste of Meow Mix?

Postby Elton John » July 9th, 2018, 7:51 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LTunhRVyREU

or is he too snobby a cat to touch the stuff? preferring zebras and hippos and the rest of the characters from the lion guard that showed up in one episode but never again because he ate them?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: does Simba enjoy the delicious taste of Meow Mix?

Postby SimbasGuard » July 14th, 2018, 8:03 am

That is like asking if you would like real meal or an artificially flavored powder, that when water is added becomes an edible substance that had nutrients injected beforehand.

Bedsides Even the largest bag of Meow Mix would not contain enough food to satisfy the hunger of A Lion.

Perhaps it would make a convenient snack for Simba. Like the way Potato Chips are to a Human.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Panda-chan » July 14th, 2018, 11:39 pm

[quote="Elton John"]preferring zebras and hippos and the rest of the characters from the lion guard that showed up in one episode but never again because he ate them?[/quote]
This is my new headcanon :P

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Perhaps it would make a convenient snack for Simba. Like the way Potato Chips are to a Human.[/quote]
^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 4th, 2018, 3:24 pm

[quote="Panda-chan"][quote="Elton John"]preferring zebras and hippos and the rest of the characters from the lion guard that showed up in one episode but never again because he ate them?[/quote]
This is my new headcanon :P

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Perhaps it would make a convenient snack for Simba. Like the way Potato Chips are to a Human.[/quote]
^[/quote]
same here :P
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live The Queen!

Nickname(s): Maddie
Pride Points: 0

Return to Beyond The Lion King