The Lion King 1 2 and 1/2 hitting the Disney Signature colle

Re: The Lion King 1 2 and 1/2 hitting the Disney Signature c

Postby TheLionPrince » July 20th, 2017, 12:04 am

That change was only for the Special Edition version with "Human Again" inserted into the film in which the house servants revamped the castle, which explains why the mirror was replaced with a new one. The "original theatrical release" on the 2011 and 2016 Blu-Ray release don't retain those changes since "Human Again" never happened, but it kept the other changes like the new animation of Cogsworth, the fixed mirroring, and etc.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby TheLionPrince » August 26th, 2017, 5:06 am

TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2017, 9:50 am

That last link is the same as the one above it, but I found the one you meant to link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvke-UJZhNI

What I found interesting is that is showed Jeremy Irons singing Be Prepared. Even the Be Prepared line sung (if I understand correctly) by Jim Cummings. They do have some interesting new special features. I at least have to consider buying this release. Once again thank you TheLionPrince. 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King