another bootleg Simba has appeared!

another bootleg Simba has appeared!

Postby zerodix » November 5th, 2016, 3:02 pm

This must have been a 90's tv series from Italy, but wow.. such lion king ripoff!
It is called "Simba, the king lion" and is... about a lion called Simba, destined to be king.
He even has an evil uncle with dark fur, that he battles to reclaim his land.. wow.
On the other hand, he has very various friends: a bear that looks like Baloo, a deer that reminds us of Bambi and even mice in pirate clothing (?) We also have an african wild dog that is evil, and the helper of tiger Shere Khan (no joke) He also hangs out with a poodle like white puffy dog.. and this is all set in.. Africa?
Mondo Media (or Mundo media) has all episodes of this Lion King bootleg on youtube.. I must say it is nice to look at, but I laughed at the ripoff stuff.
Attachments
simba ripoff.jpg
Simba the king lion in person
scar ripoff.jpg
bootleg Scar, the evil uncle of Simba the king Lion
scar ripoff.jpg (20.58 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: another bootleg Simba has appeared!

Postby Squeely » November 18th, 2016, 4:11 am

I remember I watched a few minutes of this years ago. I got too bored to continue xD
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to Beyond The Lion King