The Lion King- Full Circle

The Lion King- Full Circle

Postby LeonKFox » November 16th, 2009, 1:17 am

First off, I would like to state that the fan edit in question was not made by me, for those who don't already know about it before reading the thread.

Also, I was not able to find an already exisiting thread on the film, but I apologise if this is a duplicate nevertheless.

Anyways, in a nutshell The Lion King Full Circle is a a fan edit made by a user on YouTube (LeonSakau) that combines the three movies together, cutting out a fair few scenes from The Lion King 1 and a Half (or Lion King 3, whatever you want to call it) removed so that it doesn't contradict the events of the first movie. There are other edits made but they're listed in the ReadMe file you get when you download it.

I was wondering if people here had heard of it, and what they thought of it as a whole? :)

I personally adore it from what I've seen thus far, it keeps the Timon and Pumba backstory while not contradicting the original film as I mentioned earlier, but the whole thing just seems to flow better and I think whenever I watch the films from this point on, it will be via this fan edit, no disrespect to the original films though, obviously.

You can get it from here if you want to see it if you're interested. http://www.4shared.com/file/101736816/e ... _LKFC.html

So yeah, this should make for an interesting thread :)
LeonKFox

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to Beyond The Lion King