TLK on BGT (video)

TLK on BGT (video)

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 23rd, 2016, 8:31 pm

So... Who else just saw this? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysJ9t4yu6dY

For those of you who don't watch/care for Britain's Got Talent (wouldn't blame you really...), Vitaly Voronko just played the accordion - with him singing to Hakuna Matata and Can't Wait to be King! It was awful, but really, there aren't many people I care for in the semi finals so... :lol:
Last edited by SimbaPrescott on May 23rd, 2016, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Re: TLK on BGT

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 23rd, 2016, 9:15 pm

I don't watch BGT, but I skimmed through another one of this guy's performances (Under The Sea) and this particular man's reaction to this guy made my day.

thing2.png

thing1.png

thing3.png

Legend.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: TLK on BGT (video)

Postby Ninaroja » May 23rd, 2016, 10:07 pm

"This particular man" :lol: Have you not heard of Simon Cowell? :P

But yes, I was just watching this. Totally ridiculous of course, but I appreciated the TLK reference.

Another act a few years ago made a TLK reference as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cLBBUEvRDo @1:28
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 23rd, 2016, 10:28 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]"This particular man" :lol: Have you not heard of Simon Cowell? :P [/quote]

Nah, I'm not British nor particularly media-savvy. :lol:

Also watched the actual act, definitely weird as hell but it looks like the guy is having fun so... okay. :lol:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » May 23rd, 2016, 10:52 pm

He's also very well known to americans. But I can understand why ya don't know who he is.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninaroja » May 24th, 2016, 1:31 pm

[quote="Kops"][quote="Ninaroja"]"This particular man" :lol: Have you not heard of Simon Cowell? :P [/quote]

Nah, I'm not British nor particularly media-savvy. :lol:

[/quote]

Fair play, I thought he'd be quite famous all over the world but I may be wrong, then :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Beyond The Lion King