The Lion King Super 5

The Lion King Super 5

Postby Ultra Fox » May 1st, 2016, 8:11 am

Y'know everyone's favorite classic, The Lion King 5? And the NES game based upon it?
No?
How DARE you?

Dost thou forget the Shakespearean masterpiece of Lion King 4: The Ruthless Pecking of Pelicans, in which Simba conquers the entire continent of Africa, beginning to fight the scourge of the humans themselves? Even going to the lengths of bringing Scar back from the dead and convincing him to fight on his side? Simba also banishes Timon and Pumbaa for betraying his reign of terror.

The latest masterpiece, The Lion King 5: Taco Tuesday, released on February 31, 2013, sees the human race creating a device to change the evil Lord Simba back into a cub. Now he, along with the now un-banished Timon and Pumbaa, must defeat the humans and become ruler of all life as we know it. It sits with a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Now, all joking aside. There's a really weird Lion King bootleg game on the Nintendo Famicom (NES) with terrible controls and gameplay. A channel I really enjoy run by Phelous covered the strange abomination.

Warning: Video May Have Some Bad Language and the Game Itself Has Oddly Dark Themes for Some Reason
Spoiler: show

I can't wait for The Lion King 6: Simba Rises Again and He's Now an Angry God-Like Being and Destroyer of Worlds (Release Date: 2017).

:D :D :D

Derp.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Re: The Lion King Super 5

Postby Elton John » May 1st, 2016, 8:56 am

This game seems awful yet fascinating at the same time.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby zerodix » May 1st, 2016, 10:31 am

wow, the "game over" thing really creeped me out. but I lol'd at the graphics. good old famikom days
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » May 1st, 2016, 11:08 pm

Definitely creepy.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Ultra Fox » May 4th, 2016, 6:49 am

I'm glad that I could share this excellent game with all of you.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 9:42 am

I guess Phelous is our guy when it comes to atrocious Lion King knock-offs. He also reviewed "Lion and the King" :lol:

And damn, those are some disturbing Game Over screens. Just why? xD
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Gemini » May 5th, 2016, 2:57 pm

I watched this video just yesterday, actually. I saw "The Lion King" and Phelous together and just couldn't say no. :chuckle:

Really, though, not gonna lie. The sprite animations for the suicides are pretty good. But judging by how long it took them to jump on top of those cloud things, I'd say that this game looks incredibly infuriating. lol

Still doesn't top Lion and the King though. Haha. :ha:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ninaroja » May 6th, 2016, 12:13 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]

Still doesn't top Lion and the King though. Haha. :ha:[/quote]

Please elaborate :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » May 6th, 2016, 3:19 am

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]

Still doesn't top Lion and the King though. Haha. :ha:[/quote]

Please elaborate :lol:[/quote]

These 'games'. :chuckle:

TLK... Not: show

Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 29th, 2016, 12:20 am

did you know I came across an app game called the King lion and it had simba in it with different levels, the picture of the app ha the simba icon on it, if anyone find it tell me what you think, two words complete failier, i tried looking for it in the app store, and its not there anymore, well no surpise
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to Beyond The Lion King