TLK Fan of the Month - March/April 2016!

TLK Fan of the Month - March/April 2016!

Postby DGFone » March 29th, 2016, 7:58 am

I can't believe I hardly noticed a week had gone bye just like that. but then again, as I was told just two Fridays ago: Spring break isn't a break, just that there are no classes. So while it it still March and not yet April, let's start getting those nominations in! I just realized that since it's already April, it might be easier to have to months at the same time rather than trying to catch up.

Nominations will run until Monday, April 4th!

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

*The nominations have to be TLK related. They don't have to be related to posting in the on-topic sections, but they have to be related to The Lion King in at least some way. This generally means that activities and posts in the den and Member HQ threads usually do not count.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]
Nominations will go on until Sunday, April 15th. These members have already won and cannot be nominated again: Elton John, and Killjoy Dixon.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - March/April 2016!

Postby DGFone » April 8th, 2016, 8:14 am

Here are some of my nominations:

Gyramuur A dedicated member who actively and repeatedly participates in the writing contest.

SimbasGuard Still actively posts in the on topic sections, and is quite responsible in having me take a look at some older topics again.

I will add more later!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » April 24th, 2016, 10:40 pm

I just realized that I meant to get the voting round started a week ago. And there are barely any nominations! Try to get them in, because I want to start the voting round either late today or early tomorrow.

Here are the rest of my nominations:
lelizwe
Squeely
Timon the great

All these three members are nominated for their on topic discussions. Their posts tend to be on the longer and more thoughtful side.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Elton John » April 24th, 2016, 11:11 pm

I don't know who i'd nominated for this month but I do know who i'm nominating for next months topic. I wish i could nominate them now but it's a fairly new account.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » April 25th, 2016, 1:13 am

Well, I've been a busy boy with loads of school work and class assignments to do so I haven't been as active as I used to be. But I'll nominate:

Squeely: This user has been regularly active in The Lion Guard threads.

Simbas Guard: One of the nicest and respectful members of the forum that you cannot find anything bad about him to say. He has posted witty questions and answers in the "Ask (this character)" threads and has been constantly active in The Lion Guard threads for a long time.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » April 25th, 2016, 2:44 am

I'll nom squely and simbasguard for the same reasons as thelionprince.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to Beyond The Lion King