How often do you hear lion king songs?

How often do you hear lion king songs?

Postby Kiana » February 5th, 2016, 1:44 am

I went roller skating today, and i found it so cool that they played two lion king songs! everyone else noticed too! Be Prepared and Lion King 1 opening. Lots of people knew about the lion guard too. hack, then my math teacher did. i sketched a kion hairdo on the back of my test and she asked if it was the ion guard. I am so glad that's still around. If somebody even mentions the lion king i give them like a ton of trivia! Anyways, how often do you see/hear lion king related stuff? and how do you act when you do? ;)

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: How often do you hear lion king songs?

Postby Braveheart » February 5th, 2016, 4:03 am

0/10. Out of sight, out of mind. TLK stuff is dead here. Everyone sings 'lets it go' than 'he lives in you.'

RIP, Lion King. Amen Disney Asia, you suck.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Elton John » February 5th, 2016, 4:16 am

Not ever.

Then again, i've never heard anyone sing 'let it go' either. Maybe I just live in an area that doesn't care much for randomly singing disney music?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » February 5th, 2016, 4:46 am

I've heard Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton John version of course) on the radio a few times, including about three years ago when I listened to the radio far more often.

Much like MLK's Elton John above, I never heard anyone sing Let it Go either.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Braveheart » February 5th, 2016, 4:48 am

It had been played quite a few times over many radio stations. Also, Frozen stuff is everywhere. :P

The lion king? Nah.

Okay maybe only once.

2 years ago. The same EJ version.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » February 5th, 2016, 5:15 am

The only time I hear Disney music is when I'm playing it from my computer. That doesn't happen on the radio or out in public in these parts. People do sometimes wear TLK shirts, and I see merch in the local walmart from time to time, but never do I hear the songs.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Lynx » February 5th, 2016, 5:59 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]The only time I hear Disney music is when I'm playing it from my computer. That doesn't happen on the radio or out in public in these parts. People do sometimes wear TLK shirts, and I see merch in the local walmart from time to time, but never do I hear the songs.[/quote]
Same here actually; I like to listen to the LK soundtrack before my daily classes to help me relax a bit. Surprised nobody's commented on it since I listen to it a bit loud.
Lynx

Postby DGFone » February 5th, 2016, 6:14 am

I don't think us listening to TLK material counts here. I listen to TLK music all the time, but it's hardly me noticing others play it.
Although, does this case count:

My work often involves driving people to places, and my car is used most often for this. When I stick TLK stuff on, but the others have to listen to it, does it count? :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lynx » February 5th, 2016, 6:35 am

[quote="DGFone"]I don't think us listening to TLK material counts here. I listen to TLK music all the time, but it's hardly me noticing others play it.
Although, does this case count:

My work often involves driving people to places, and my car is used most often for this. When I stick TLK stuff on, but the others have to listen to it, does it count? :P[/quote]
I know, although I sometimes see people with Disney shirts and tattoos around town :P

And in your case, I'd say so, even more-so if they decide to have some turnabout and play the music for /you/. :evillaugh:

Edit: My mom told me she heard an interview with some American Football players on TV this morning, and when they asked what music they listen to before their games one of them said Lion King! :)
Lynx

Postby Tsuki » February 5th, 2016, 7:28 pm

For me it tends to be whenever I listen to Itunes as there are a few on my recently played list. So that's what? Twice a week if that?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King