Just a phase?

Re: Just a phase?

Postby Deeri » December 18th, 2009, 10:48 pm

I've had periods like this too.
I think it was due to more of the fact that I had watched the movie (TLK) several times during the week. I'll never stop loving it. It's just sometimes it may be best to take a break then resume the next day.;)
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasMate » January 14th, 2010, 4:21 pm

No way. :P TLK is like part of my life. I need to do any TLK related things to survive. Which is why I join TLK forums. I'm serious. I love TLK more than anything. I watch TLK everyday, even if it's just one scene. It's like it keeps me going. So, I will always love TLK as much as I do now, hopefully for the rest of my life. ^^ On another note, I don't have much to do in life. So, even f it was a phase, I wouldn't get over it. Wait.. that made no sense. oh well!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 14th, 2010, 4:25 pm

It seems like it. I've been in many addictions before and said ''omfg I'm totally addicted I'll probably never get over it'' and then I'm like ''Screw this this is getting boring''.... And I do seem to get a little over TLK because some other addictions are eating it out.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thelionpride556 » January 19th, 2010, 1:11 am

I feel like that sometimes. X_X

Sometimes I just want nothing to do with TLK...it's a devastating and horrible phase. X_X
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Postby CheetahCat » January 19th, 2010, 1:49 am

Seems to me you've gotten your fix of TLK II: SP, Schindler.

Regarding your question if this was a phase or not, I can't really tell you. All of us really adore something in our lives and it's really hard to detach from our obsessions, even if it's a movie. Since you haven't watched TLK II in a long time, I think you've felt some sort of delectation from it. Now that you've watched the film so many times in each day, the urges just slow down until it rekindles again; this can last for a few months to a year.

Do you think you'll love the movie until you die?

This solely depends on the individual. Loving something we grew up with is really hard to break. We've grown attached to whatever it is we like and our persistent thoughts doesn't want to break our desires unless it can be replaced with something better. (This is kinda hard to explain.)

This is all I can really say; my response may be indefinite, but I hope it serves as a good one for you nonetheless.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKivuli » January 19th, 2010, 2:27 am

i havnt seen it in ages cause i dont want to 'run it out of fashion' and get bored of it. last year when the 15th party was happening i wathced both films 10 times. but i didnt watch it for weeks/months before and after
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby WildSimba » January 19th, 2010, 3:17 am

I've never had that huge adiction too TLK... and it's never been my absolute movie. Sure I love TLK and all, but I haven't watched it like... more then once in a day. In fact, I haven't seen it in like months... I think the last time I saw it was like... during the 15th anniversary party. :o

*has too pop it in soon*
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 29th, 2010, 4:25 am

sometimes that happen to me, but still I do the best to keep my faness for TLK alive
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby LadyAnette » January 29th, 2010, 7:32 am

Of course! I get that all of the time. Don't worry...it's nothing serious. ;)
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby trigger7 » January 29th, 2010, 2:34 pm

its most probly because you cant find the time to watch it so you kinda forget obout it a bit
trigger7

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King