Just a phase?

Re: Just a phase?

Postby PhyscoSimba » January 31st, 2010, 9:27 am

I've been in those phases before. Many times to be honest. I'll have to admit, considering I love TLK so much, I don't actually watch the movies all that much, usually only once or twice every couple of weeks. It's not because I don't like the movies, it's because I'm so busy with stuff like school to have time to do anything TLK related like watch the movies or draw fan-art (you don't want to see my fan-art, it's horrible.) It doesn't help that my (Yes, I'll admit it!) bootleg version recently bit the dust (disc got too scratched) and that my VCR is being too much a pain in the butt right now for me to bother watching anything on it, let alone Lion King. I think I'll start watching it again once I get the chance to hit the thrift stores around here and find a machine that actually works right. I'm not too lucky when it comes to that. :(
PhyscoSimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King