Versus: TLK edition! (Compare two and pick a favourite!)

Re: Versus: TLK edition! (Compare two and pick a favourite!)

Postby Hatari05 » October 1st, 2015, 5:55 am

(Juouh)
Mufasa vs. Scar: Scar more character cooler and just has more to do.

Sarafina vs. Sarabi: Sarabi more courageous stood her ground with pride in front of both Scar and the hyenas and has a bit more character.

Simba and Mufasa vs. Kiara and Simba: Gotta give this to Kiara and Simba I loved the bond between Simba and Mufasa but Kiara and Simba goes much deeper not only do they get more scenes together a lot more scenes together actually but more importantly the relationship develops both of them both father and daughter develop massively and my favorite part both father and daughter learn from each other.

Hakuna matata vs. Upendi: Hakuna Matata easily everything about that song is a blast so great Upendi while enjoyable just doesn't have the same ring also Hakuna matata really fits in the overall movie and is a great relief after the stampede but it doesn't feel out of place, Upendi is completely out of place in Simba's pride way too goofy.

Battle of Pride Rock vs. Battle of the Gorge: Timon and Pumba scenes aside I gotta give this to the battle of the Gorge. The Final battle in the first movie was great especially the ending fight between Simba and Scar but the battle between the two prides is just vicious the battle just has a brutal tone to it. It's also far more intense I also feel the action was more exciting and dramatic in this battle.

Be prepared vs. My lullaby: Be prepared easily one of the best villain songs ever everything about it is just awesome the scenery the animation the lyrics I honestly don't think I can name a single thing wrong with it. My Lullaby while still enjoyable feels like it's trying too hard to be Be prepared it doesn't feel like it has it's own identity in comparison to most of the other songs of the sequel it also never matches the high points of Be Prepared either.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King