Facebook pages: Princess Kiara and Kovus Cave

Facebook pages: Princess Kiara and Kovus Cave

Postby PrincessKiara » September 12th, 2015, 10:52 am

https://www.facebook.com/Princess-Kiara-Website-145166642212715/timeline/

Link above to my Facebook page about Kiara. Originally created to promote my website about her, it`s taken on a life of its own and features pics, qoutes, updates, discussions, polls as well as other female animal Disney characters. (Cover image by Simbaholic, request from me).

https://www.facebook.com/Kovus-Cave-900202183407024/timeline/

Recently created, Kovus Cave is obviously a tribute to Kovu! Hopefully it will grow to be a good companion page to Princess Kiara. This page will also feature male Disney characters, both animal and human, but primarily stuff about Kovu: Videos, pics, discussions, etc. (The cover image here was done by Timba on request from me).

Please check them both out, any likes are much appreciated, thank you!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Facebook pages: Princess Kiara and Kovus Cave

Postby PrincessKiara » September 19th, 2015, 9:48 pm

In celebration of Kovus Cave reaching over 100 likes, and Princess Kiara reaching 1,300 likes, I am hosting a Disney Q and A on BOTH pages! Either post your questions in the comments section/directly to the page, or send me a private message. Hopefully someone will ask me something, or I`ll end up looking kinda stupid, lol. :P
PrincessKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Troll Berserker » October 6th, 2015, 7:31 pm

Hey, I'm Troll's graphic center/Troll Berserker there! ;) I love your pages. One of the few facebook fanpages that don't get likes off stolen fanart and are interesting to follow eveyday! :)
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby PrincessKiara » January 12th, 2016, 11:22 pm

This took me ages to notice, but thank you! :) I enjoy your page as well, and it makes me happy that you like mine!
PrincessKiara

Return to Beyond The Lion King