Rafiki review

Rafiki review

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 11th, 2015, 1:53 am

I want to talk about Rafiki, because he is described as a shaman, and in my native American Indian class I was getting confused with Shamans being like doctors and I thought that's what Rafiki was supposed to be according to the Fan fiction I have read in my past years, turns out Shamans are spiritual healers, but if there's was supposed to be a median man for the pride, it would have been Rafiki right?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Rafiki review

Postby SimbasGuard » September 11th, 2015, 6:38 am

Yes I believe so, he also functions as a priest of sorts.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: Rafiki review

Postby PrincessKiara » September 11th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Sounds like him, yes. ;)
I`ve always had the impression that Rafiki had several different tasks and duties within the pride.. or perhaps it`s better to say that he wasn`t performing a job like Zazu, but rather doing favours to the family he cherishes. Kiara does after all describe him to Kovu as a "friend of the family," and Rafiki and Mufasa were obviously close.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Beyond The Lion King