The circle of life show at epcott.

The circle of life show at epcott.

Postby Elton John » June 23rd, 2015, 8:05 pm

Just saw it, now resting in the land pavillion. Was a really neat show that told a story about respecting nature. The circle of life, among various other 'lion king' music was in it. Timon, pumbaa and adult Simba were in it with new animation not seen in any of the movies.

It sounded like nathan lane and ernie sabella voiced timon and pumbaa. I couldn't tell if it was cam clarke or broderick who voiced simba.

Also it sounded a lot like james earl jones with new lines before the circle of life played.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: The circle of life show at epcott.

Postby TheLionPrince » June 23rd, 2015, 8:50 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I saw the animation clips a few years ago, and that's Cam Clarke voicing Simba.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King