Prideland Laws

Prideland Laws

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 18th, 2015, 6:55 pm

So I came up with what would be considered for the TLK world

Pride Land Laws

-Obeying the laws and rules of the Circle of life as Mufasa has taught Simba, if you break the balance in anyway, there are consequences for punishment for breaking the law. Same apply for the laws of the jungle as well.
-The King and Queen must rules over pride lands meet the needs when it comes to the circle of life and make sure it’s not out of balance.
-It’s only the Lions responsibility to rule over the land.
-The queen or best hunter would be leader of the hunting party at all times.
-Hyenas are not allowed on Lion territory or even the pride lands unless they have permission to access.
-If any lion does not fallow these laws or does not believe in fallowing the Circle of Life they will be exiled.

would you agree or disagree or did I miss anything?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Prideland Laws

Postby Elton John » April 18th, 2015, 8:52 pm

I would also add these

-lions of noble birth, or lions betrothed to another lion of noble birth must break out in a spectacle filled musical number at least once a month
-any friend of the royal family, no matter who or what species, is not to be harmed and is welcome on pride rock
-a prince/king is to protect his betrothed/queen at all costs, and vice versa for a princess/ruling queen.
-killing another lion is punishable by exile.
-No hunting young, pregnant, or physically handicapped prey. If prey begs for its life, you show mercy.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » April 21st, 2015, 3:00 am

You both have very good ideas.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Cowell_lk » April 22nd, 2015, 7:29 am

Awesome concept and good ideas from the both of u :D
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 22nd, 2015, 12:29 pm

You forget this:

Any animal is required to hail the newborn prince/princess. Violaters will be mauled to death and their relatives exiled to the outlands.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 22nd, 2015, 1:03 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]You forget this:

Any animal is required to hail the newborn prince/princess. Violaters will be mauled to death and their relatives exiled to the outlands.[/quote]

Scar didnt get punished for not attending Simbas presentation, Mufasa was just disappointed in him for not attending.

they show it here too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnJEZGLickY
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 22nd, 2015, 1:07 pm

No need to take it serious, it was just a reference to all prey animals including antelopes attending Simba and Kiara's birthday ceremony, despite being hunted on and eaten by lions. I always found that a bit weird.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Elton John » April 26th, 2015, 4:33 am

Thought of some more

-never hunt for sport. Only kill what you intend on eating.
-If you see a hyena, only fight in self defense or protecting a pride member/friend of the royal family.. Especially if it is a Hyena cub.
-a king can abandon traditions but he has to follow the same laws as the rest.
-the royal family can't make up laws as they please.
-
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » April 26th, 2015, 7:45 am

[quote="Elton John"]never hunt for sport. Only kill what you intend on eating.[/quote]

That one was actually mentioned by Ahadi in A Tale of Two Brother from The Lion King: Six New Adventures. The Hyenas were going to attack Rafiki when Ahadi put a stop to it. That is if memory serves me correctly. I liked your other ideas as well.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Beyond The Lion King