Sing along TLK

Sing along TLK

Postby Queen_Nala » April 7th, 2015, 7:50 pm

I don't know if this has been shown or talked here, but was sniffing around about TLK and stumpled on this. Hope someone finds this worth while :) .

Walt Disney's The Lion King
Date: 13 July 2015

Cost: £5.00

Lion KingAfter the sell out success of our sing along Frozen screening at Christmas, Lanark Memorial Hall are delighted to bring you Walt Disney’s second highest grossing film of all time (behind Frozen obviously!) sing along The Lion King!!!

Join Simba, Nala and favourites Timone and Pumba as they adventure through the pride lands and explore the Circle of Life. Featuring favourite songs such as Just Can’t Wait to Be King and Can You Feel the Love Tonight - this is a sing along movie not to be missed!

Why not come along dressed as your favourite jungle animal and join us as we sing…HAKUNA MATATA!!

Tickets available via www.sllcboxoffice.co.uk
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Re: Sing along TLK

Postby SimbasGuard » April 8th, 2015, 5:52 pm

Awesome Idea, I hope theaters in The United States do this.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 8th, 2015, 10:54 pm

How neat! I hope they consider doing this in London too.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby nathalie » April 9th, 2015, 7:12 am

Yeah, too bad it ain't in London next month, would have been a cool addition to my trip!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Return to Beyond The Lion King