TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Winner!]

TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » December 9th, 2014, 8:53 am

I was actually on Skye with this member listening to them complain about winning, but I am going to repeat what I said then: Swallow your pride and take it like a man! And yes, others will get their chance too, so don't beat yourself up over it. In case you haven't guessed, the winner is:

Adofo

Congratulations! While you will have to wait for your banner, #pleasedontshootme, I will get it in to you before I will leave on holiday on the 20th.

As I mentioned previously, I have also created the nomination round now as well, to try and catch up on schedule. That topic can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=178&t=43329
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Winner!]

Postby Adofo » December 10th, 2014, 6:58 am

#pullsoutagun
#headshot
#nowitnesses
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Buffy » December 10th, 2014, 7:22 am

Congrats Adofo!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Adofo » December 10th, 2014, 7:36 am

Thanks Buffy! And even though I still don't think I deserve it as much as a ton of other members on here, I'll take it!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 10th, 2014, 8:15 am

You better.

OMG, Buffy, your siggy is so cute! ^^
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Return to Beyond The Lion King