TLK Fan of the Month - December 2014

TLK Fan of the Month - December 2014

Postby DGFone » December 9th, 2014, 8:53 am

To try and actually have the topics be held within their own month again, I am starting the nomination round at the same time as posting the topic for November's winner. As they also didn't exactly want to win, they can also think of this as a way to distract them from what I still say is a well earned win. So for the next two weeks, nominate members while keeping these rules in mind:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These following nominations will be null and void until next year: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, DGFone, Zonofon, GeminiGemelo, SimbasGuard, TheWhistlerify, S1mbaD4Li0n and Adofo!. Everyone else are allowed!

Nominations will go on until Monday, December 22nd. I will just be starting my vacation with family then, so if might take me a while after this to post the voting round. I hope that I won't have to.

Good luck everyone!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - December 2014

Postby Adofo » December 16th, 2014, 8:26 am

I nominate ScarsLove and awesomesauce2014

ScarsLove -(like I've said before) Great Roleplayer, blah blah blah, go look at my past nominations for the rest.

awesomesauce2014 - Great roleplayer, fan artist and friend! And just being overall awesome
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby it means no worries » December 17th, 2014, 7:19 pm

i nominate hey101hey- he's fairly new but he's always around and contributes a lot to the forum
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby DGFone » December 19th, 2014, 10:17 am

I will nominate these members:

hey101hey I would link the same post as before, but he posted several others as well, and I think that he deserves the nomination all the more!

ScarsLove For the RP activity

And lastly: (will think of later)

Three more days to nominate!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Beyond The Lion King